HOW DOES MY RESUME LOOK?

MY NAME *EMAIL*PHONE NUMBER

Objective

I would like to further develop my communication skills and working skills to gain more knowledge of my job which will eventually lead me to obtaining a higher position.

Experience & Profile

Carecen: Scheduled appointments, in order to make these appointments I would gather the person’s information, after that I would file it into the system and gave back a notice to the client containing information about their appointment date etc.
New Generation Clinic, volunteer filed paperwork, helped the secretary with clients to organize the appointments to make sure everyone got the help they needed.
People skills, great communication skills, with a positive attitude.
Fluent in English and Spanish both written and oral. Proficient in computer competency, Microsoft Word, Excel, Etc.
Empowered peers with health education and gave speeches to groups of teens about the effects of cigarettes.
Math skills-basic arithmetic and high school level math

EDUCATION
Currently attending - Five Keys Charter
HOMETOWN, CA

GED- In Progress

What Guys Said 1

• Needs more padding and it needs a better format.

• what you mean more padding? hmm how can I do it more format , this is my first time doing a resume.

• First it needs to be double spaced and in MLA format so it is easier for your employer to see. The MLA is also more professional and it shows the employer that you know what you're doing.
      As for padding you need to add some extra material about what you can do or what you bring to the table because it looks too short.

What Girls Said 0