If you could switch bodies with your SO for 24 hours, would you do it?

If you had the opportunity switch bodies with your SO for 24, would you do it? If you're single, you have the option to switch with your crush, or an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend.

They would get your body for the same period of time. What would each of you do? Do you like your new, temporary body? Would you want to switch back, or stay in your new body?

This is just for fun, cause I haven't asked a question, yet, today. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... yes.

I would switch back... I think it'd be an even trade.

He's gorgeous and tall and all, but he has swim practice and weight lifting for 6 hours a day so I'd have to do that and I'm pretty sure that'd suck ass. Especially right now because I think he has an inflamed disk in his back. But... Mother Nature is visiting me right now so he'd have to deal with THAT haha so... yeah, even trade.

Plus I'd have to like, go to his school and do his school work and stuff. But he'd have to go to work for me and like, fight people, so...

Most Helpful Guy

• That would be somewhat interesting.. that and my SO is like a goddess
    it could be funny to get intimate with the reversed roles just to try it.

But I'd probably just perform my usual daily routines
    to see what she'd be having trouble with, I'm teaching her martial arts, among other things.. it would obviously help to know what she found difficult. ^.^

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, definitely. I'd probably just jack off and fuck me, honestly, and obviously he'd be doing the same thing. I think I'd like his body much more than he'd like mine. Mine's too clumsy and short for him :P I'd want to switch back though.

• Aww, that's nice of you. You like his body better, but you'd still be willing to give it back. :)

I like how you said "I'd fuck me", lol. Wouldn't it be weird, having sex with your own/original body?

• It'd be kinda weird but I'd wanna experience it from his angle, y'know? Obviously it'll feel a lot different just generally and male and female orgasms are supposed to be different too so it'd be interesting to feel how he feels. I'd also just wanna walk around for a little while because he has about 10 inches of height on me and I want to know how it feels to be a giant :P

• Oh, it makes perfect sense to me, I just hadn't even thought of that, until you mentioned it, lol.

Being a giant is fun, because you could help him reach things on the top shelf. :)

• Probably not. He has 7 classes this semester! So I would be either taking 3 or 4 classes depending on the day. I think I would want to die afterwards, especially because I would have no idea what I'm doing.

• We'll just say that it happens on a weekend, lol. No classes. :)

• Eh I would if he was just staying on campus for the weekend. I don't think I would be able to take a whole day of his parents!

• I would, of course

• Nope, not into the whole switching thing

• I wouldn't switch back

What Guys Said 3

• I absolutely would so we could each know what the other experiences. We'd do everything we've ever done, and I mean everything. And I would want to switch back as long as the memories of what we experienced were retained.

• Oh, absolutely. The memories go with you.

• Sure why not, but I'd make sure to do it on a weekend, so I don't have to go to school and stuff like that, and I can deal with her parents, her parents are cool, but I would proabably switch back, although I dunno how she would feel about that

• “The female should hate her impure body like a jail in which she is imprisoned...

... like a cesspool into which she has fallen”