What happens next?

What happens next?
Well?πŸ˜›

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd set a new world record for the most rapidly designed, and built, flamethrower in history.

Then I'd spend the next two weeks trying to convince the insurance company that the fire, which destroyed my house, and the rest of the neighborhood, was an "accident".

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• That appears to be a huntsman spider (the largest type of spider).

However, it isn't venemous, and generally, they don't become aggressive or attack humans unless they are pregnant and defending young and such. Huntsman spiders are known for being quick and nimble (considering they are powerful and that is how they catch their prey.)

Given it was hiding under my shirt, most likely it will stay still hoping it is camouflauged until I start to make a move. At this point, I'd back off and get a box and newspaper or something.

While they are very fast, I would try and capture and put it outside. I find them to be really remarkable creatures so I wouldn't want to kill it if I can avoid it.

If it was venomous, I'd kill it. But it isn't, so I don't mind letting it live.

• That's cool. How do you know huntsman spider? Just kinda general nerdy trivia knowledge, or, particular interest in this kind of thing?

My first reaction was along these lines too, but that's more because I'm a zoo/aquarium nerd, so I know it's always the stupid little ones that'll kill you.
      Especially stupid little things with bright neon colors (like tree frogs and shit).

• Fascinating.

Well, legitimate phobias aren't rational, so, if people are actually phobic then it won't do any good to know what venomous vs. non venomous animals look like.

Now, if I flipped down my car visor and one of these fuckers fell into my lap? Ok, yeah, I'd probably freak out. lol

Funny you mention cars, tho. Not sure if you've read much of my posts here, but, I grew up working on ratrods in my daddy's (now my brothers') mechanic shop. We brought in all sorts of random parts from wrecks and junkyards. We even salvaged boat engines from the docks/shipyards, when they were the right size and torque/stroke.
      So, we'd find lots of nests of rats and snakes and other baddies in there. Nothing like this guy, but, honestly it'd kinda just be another day. WAY easier to handle 1 of these than 5-7 rats.

• Oh, and, "when I was younger" and "over the years"? Dude? Yr less than half my age. Get outta here with that shit. lol

• Thank God I don't live in Australia.

• Throw my desk on top of it. I don't like killing bugs, but I wouldn't be thinking rationally at that point.

• Pet it, give it it's daily dose of rats, kiss it and go to school... like everyday for the past 4 years... i dont get what is wrong here

• It's a toss up between screaming like a little girl as I run and dropping dead from a heart attack.

• It:
    1. Runs off, as I'm the most dangerous being in at least a mile.
    2. Jumps at me and molest my face while I'm crying..

.. Or perhaps I remain calm, pick it up and gently let it outside..
    no? that's crazy thinking? okay okay. ^.~

• ✂Cut his legs off, then he just nothing, no threat, no danger. He will run away from me first, when it saw me.

• If I had shoes on I'd probably stomp it hard as I could. If I'm barefoot or in socks I'd probably jump back and find something blunt to chuck at the thing.

• Work out how to put it outside probably a on a sheet of newspaper

• Adopt it, name it after you OP

• Probably shoot it

• Pet it. it's cute

• Kill it lol.

• Give it my wallet.

• They don't live in this part of the world, don't have to worry about it.

• Say YOLO AND RUNNNNNNN 😂😂😂😂

• Run..

• decide to sell and move

• If I have shoes on, I stomp the f*** out of it. If not, I run the other way!

• Let me role my dice...

What Girls Said 28

• I would scream, get out the house as fast as i could.

Then I would burn the house down later, just to be safe.

This is a seriously horrible creature.

• Scream, leave the house, close the door, call pest control to save me. Ain't entering the house again until that shit is GONE.

• Run. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Just get the hell out of there. Then find a new place to live.

• That's a whole lotta nope. I'm out, everyone.

media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mpdccdtUkf1qz4rgp.gif

• Scream! AAAA! I really do! It like a jerk knee reaction!

• I don't think a single shirt will cover that thing

• and i don't think a single person could kill it.

I have a hard time looking at the picture.

• Move out. Kidding call someone to come and get it and take it away

• Shriek, step back. Calm down, then grumble at the stupid spider and continue on my day.

Slightly avoiding it.

• OMG i would scream sooo loud, then run out of the house and never go back lol

• nothing will happen... i might be victim of a heart attack already :'(

• Throw it back onto it and then find a book to crush it with.

• Whack the living hell out of it. Usually I don't condone killing insects, especially if they are harmless but this is an exception I'd be willing to make.

• I squash it, of course ;)

• remove it quickly :/ they rarely bite so you should be fine if you just got rid of it asap.
    people are saying they want to kill it but imagine squishing that lol not pleasant

• I gasp and backup out of the room

• Set my house on fire.

• I die from heart attack.

• fucking run lol

• yell "HOLY VIC FUENTES" and hope soemone is home to kill it for me

• See if it is hungry. If it is, offer to make it a sandwich.

• A heart attack at least

• Surrender and die. Lol

• I'd faint honestly😂

• die probably, if i'm paralyzed with fear: run and scream

• Die. Literally I'd be dead. Or if there's a window near me I'd jump

• scream, and probably burn the house

• I scream

• I run away faaassssst screaming 😱😳 I'm so scared of spiders 😰😓😖