Have you ever drank someone else's drink or ate someone else's food as you enter in a bar/cafe/restaurant?

Imagine u enter in a fast-food restaurant... and as u walk in someone's about to eat his/her burger... before he/she even takes a bite u come in... grab his/her burger and eat it in front of him/her... if he/she dares to complain about it... u beat him/her up hahahahaha...

#ThugLife

• yes...
    20% (3)25% (2)22% (5)Vote
  • no...
    80% (12)75% (6)78% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• LMAO it is you again... isn't it? The anon guy with the funny random questions hahha

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks... u know to appreciate ma questions hahahaha...

• Show All
    • Hahhaha I will probably end up with a broken nose if i steal someone's burger hahha

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• id eat eat then id tell him pay the man fool

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• ewwwwwww! Nope!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! It was humiliating and by complete accident, I even sat at the wrong table, because I was arranged to meet a stranger, and I got the wrong person

0|0
    0|0
  • fuck no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Klaatu pls

0|0
    0|0
    • She again... I'm not called like dat anymore... get over it... now leave...

• Oh look, the wannabe is back. This time with theft!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• At Hakkasan in Las Vegas I grabbed another table's cranberry juice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha really? Nice bro...

• The spoils of war are not enough to quench my thirst for the blood of my enemies!

Grey Goose and Cranberry Juice tastes great.

• every day. hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • Gross. Keep your things to yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. And then I shot the guy, but I realized I was playing GTA V. Does that count?

0|0
    0|0
    • Awww... it'd be funny if it was real hahahaha...

• Yeah. But then there'd be like a fucking army and heli outside before I finished lunch.