What is one thing you wish you were good at?

For me, it's definitely math and singing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Piano. You can play almost any song of any music genre on the piano if you're good enough (don't believe me? look up a song title you like with "piano cover" on youtube, and be amazed!)

Languages. People who can speak multiple languages always astounded me.

probably the sciences in general. science is always interesting. whether you care about how lions are biologically different than other cats, or how weather patterns form, or how we fuel probes to Pluto, the more you learn, the more interesting it is, and more you get annoyed when you get lost on the more technical aspects.

• that too ohh man that give me good memory back i was in high school that was my only thing i like :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Hah, I like how you wrote "one thing" in the question, and then promptly turned around and listed two things. LOL

Oh sweet Lord how I wish I could dance. My husband's a dancer, and I feel the rhythms deep in m'heart, and at this point I can tango without looking like a COMPLETE spaz... but, yeah, I am not one of those naturally smooth movers.

What Guys Said 15

• The guitar my family is actually full of a lot of talented artists and singers, my cousin is singer and guitar player and did sing for a professional christian rock band for a while, my father can play, both my sisters can play and my eldest can sing as well.

So I'd like to carry on and learn how to play the guitar eventually or be better at math, I swear math is the bane of my existence -_- my Achilles heel.

• MMA fighting :D
    Just me 1V1 another hungry and determined man. Win and eat or lose and starve.. the pressures on, man i'd love that shit

www.mmafight.com/.../Barboza-KO-1.gif
    #BadassMotherfuckery

• Uhm.. I wish I were good at not caring so much? ^.~

If you wish to sing, simply do so, there is nothing greater
    than to sing your feelings out loud for everyone to hear. ^.^

• I wish I had an eidetic memory.

• Be careful what you wish for. ^.~

• Imagine seeing an old naked man and not being able to forget? ^.^

• @Aizou
      Id still rather have your memory

• Meh singing is overrated. It's the writers who bring in the dough : P. I guess I wish I was good at anything that didn't involve music or art XD

• Social Interaction.

• Tolerating people.

• Singing to go with my guitar playing. It's so hard to find a talented front man or woman.

• guitar i mean i only play like 4 or 6 song and then the rest i have to give it to some one else but the singing im really great at it XD computer too thats another im really good at for music and making them umm lot more i can do i can build computer like if you have any question about your computer what is your question i can give you my recommendation what to pick and all and give you the best one and not the op one cuz i really do think that people should not have those those are more for like worker peolpe like high teck thing not like for gaming or other stuff that people do that the computer does lot more things and your like useing like 20% of the computer i can build you a computer that you can use at leats 80% or 100% of use :) XD

• Dancing.
    I need the moves.

• I wish I was good at seduction and socializing in general.

• Choosing what reactions I have to each emotion under pressure or when its hard to stay calm.

• Yea, piano for me.

• Social competence.

Another point of view. The other day I heard a classmate moan about how easy it is for me when i'm good at math. I just felt like punching a wall when I heard that. Cause math is like the only thing i'm decent at and this guy is good at pretty much everything else.

• Playing guitar races car driving advanced pyhsics with a ededic memory to boot

What Girls Said 7

• I'm okay at maths but id love to b super geeky at it.
    and the cello. and the violin :D

• Homework time! I wish I was good at doing it fast!

• Life

• Studying for sure!

• Dancing. Dancing definitely and I wish I was better at composing music.

• forgiving people

• Drums!! My mate plays drums and is currently giving me lessons without my music teacher knowing. He played in the school concert and is playing drums in the play my school doing