hey ladies do you get your comments removed?

please answer honestly it would really help

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't anymore because I'm a mod now, but I've gotten a few removed in the past. I also will remove a woman's comments or question if it breaches the terms of the site.

• At least there is 1 woman on this site that does not just target men and actually is fair to men. :( Thank you.

• @QuestionMan It was something along the lines of asking a girl whether she had to work at being the world's biggest bitch or whether it came naturally :P

• LOL
      Respect

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is sexist. It lets women get away with basically anything but a man does not have to do anything like as bad and it gets removed. I became a mod to try and balance it out but gosh it is hard when it comes to things women have done wrong here. I am sick and tired of this women are the victims bullshit we have in society.

• The girl that said "anyone" that does not abide by the rules gets them removed is wrong. Men get stuff removed way way more than women do.

• As a man here you don't have to do anything like as much to get something removed. Far worse things from women stay up.

What Girls Said 8

• ... anyone who doesn't abide by the site rules gets their comment, opinion, question or mytake removed.

• Yes all the time. Cuz mods aren't nice sometimes ):

• Yes? I've gotten a few removed before.

• Removed from what?

• Yep, a few of mine have been deleted.

• Before I became a mod I had a few removed.

• Can't say I have had any comments removed.

• I follow the guidelines and rules of this site, so as far as I know they haven't been removed. But I have seen some other women's comments being removed because they broke the guidelines.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, if I violate the guidelines, which you can find here:
    http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

Nobody is above the Gaglaw, but often if you get things removed
    it may in fact just be the words you used, and could be misunderstood. ^.^

• I'm too honest no one likes honesty ever likes a lie

• You don't have to mask the truth, just mind the words you're using
      like instead of telling someone they're butt ugly, tell them how/what to improve.

Positive criticism, instead of just being mean. Yeah?

• Lol. I've seen so many racist comments by girls on this site against Indian males not being removed.

• No man. Mods only removes guy's comments... NOT... For the most part guy says more idiotic stuff and post things that breaks the rules more than the average female gagers does and not to mention, some of the female gagers are actually guys themselves and/or a cat fish (I only said some).

• Maybe once or twice. Has been a long time since that happened.