If you could pick one special hobby or activity for your ideal partner to have, which would you choose?

Question for both guys and girls- in your opinion, which type of special hobby or activity would you deem to be the most endearing and/or attractive for your ideal partner to have? If you're willing to elaborate on why, it'd be much appreciated.

• Cuisine (preparing, eating, etc)
    29% (4)0% (0)20% (4)Vote
  • Fashion (designing, wearing etc)
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Art (creating, viewing etc)
    7% (1)33% (2)15% (3)Vote
  • Music (producing, listening etc)
    7% (1)17% (1)10% (2)Vote
  • Literature (writing, reading etc)
    21% (3)17% (1)20% (4)Vote
  • Sports (playing, watching etc)
    29% (4)0% (0)20% (4)Vote
  • Thrillseeking ('extreme sports', adventure travel etc)
    7% (1)33% (2)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Horseback riding. Like me :)

So then we could go riding together without him complaining like I'm taking him to the dentist.

0|0
    0|0
    • Alright, sounds fun- but who'd be the one holding the reins? Might not be as great as it sounds at first...

• Show All
    • Oh, sorry. My bad- just got a picture of him on the back of the same horse as you, with you riding the horse around while he clung on behind you... :)

• Hahahaha no

But no, I own two horses. One for each of us to ride.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Sports!

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuisine, I find it insanely attractive when I guy know what he is doing in the kitchen and in a resturant.

But sport guys are also nice :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuisine, hands down. A man that knows his way around the kitchen and can make a knife sing in his hands... very, very sexy to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nightmares and I would love if my husband had a beautiful singing voice to put me back to sleep with. Also he could sing while I played the piano.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously musical taste!! Having a boyfriend who can play piano? Irresistible

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Cuisine or Thrillseeking.
    A tasty and creative meal is always great to have.
    Going on an adventure is always fun and great when you want to take your mind off the bad stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crap, I meant to say Literature, I dunno how I accidently hit art, I love books, and I would love it if my SO wrote books

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol play yugioh or card games or watch anime read co. kcs or play video games and she has my heart. Also watch t. v

0|0
    0|0