Racism vs feminism in a steel cage match. Who would win?

Racism

Feminism

In a

• Racism would win
  • Feminism would win

Most Helpful Girl

• hahah! What now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Racism because 1 that woman with the sign saying make me a sandwich is already a fat fuck which shows yet another example of how woman have dumb priorities. 2 most women are going to end up being married or want to be married to a guy who takes care of them so they are nothing but dogs with dog minds. 3 they are women. 4 they are women.

• Very intelligent answer

What Girls Said 3

• a better comparison is racism and sexism, i think sexism wins because it's existed forever and in all countries whereas racism is just xenophobia in a place that the xenophobes have more power over the minority which enables them to take advantage and exploit the minority.

• Feminism is a form of sexism

• ... well ok then, guess feminism is not the opposite of sexism. maybe gender equalism?

• No gender equalism is just what they disguise it as. The reality is that it's taking things away from men and putting women up on a pedestal. It's sexism.

• wow, you're an absolute moron

• Why, its just a fun extremely hypothetical and quite deep if you're able to think question.
      So I'm sorry if you feel somewhat offended if you do. That isn't the aim.

• ok, kid. you keep telling yourself that ;)

• You keep sitting up on your high horse with no sense of humor

• I'm not sure that I understand the question.

• Which force would overwhelm the other and be first to get out of the proverbial steel cage

• Well, feminism's purpose is to change the way society views women, and racism's purpose is to maintain supposed race-specific characteristics and limitations. So I guess if the cage is "control of society," feminism is is the only one that's really fighting to get out. Racism just wants to preserve the way things are.

• Interesting answer

What Guys Said 13

• There is no way in fuck that I would ever support feminism.

• Feminism would win.

Racists are evil and they are dumb as shit, but there is logic behind their (limited) thinking.

Feminists don't fight fair.

• I like your way of thinking

• Neither. I win with the Global Union Navy in 2036

Fleet Admiral Atom reporting for duty.

Send in Da Bears

www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1475599/Life

• Feminists would just sit there and bitch the whole time.

• Feminists would complain and riot in the ring while racism tars and feathers them, and hangs them off the top. Racism wins. For sure.

• Population wise the ratio of men to women is about 50/50. With respect to races there are more than 2 divisions, less than 50/50, so on that basis I would say feminism would win. However, cumulatively, if each race was racist against multiple other races then that could add up to be more significant than feminism. So I'd say racism would win.

Wait, how would you define winning? Being the best or being the worst?

• Depends how you look at it. Which force would overwhelm the other enough to get out of the proverbial steel cage

• Racism is wining out in Europe as the more important of the two... women are being told to cover up and not go out in public alone.

• In a comparison of the two as far as severity of influence and disturbing wrongfulness, racism is in my opinion, worse. So it wins the cage match.

• Confirmed! Thanks for your answer!!!

• Omg that picture with the KFC guy fighting the black dudes is Awsole lol I died.

And that far chick doesn't need any more sandwiches lol

• Hahaha! Thanks man, I thought it was funny too

• Lol feminsm would win lmfao

• They'd stand there and not fight because they can't decide who's higher on the progressive stack.

• I would say feminism. The problems with race is more social these days, while feminism is a legal, and social problem. There are plenty of government programs to help desperate women, meanwhile the only option for a lot of guys, is often a life of crime. Once they have been found guilty it makes it almost impossible to gain legal employment after that.

Women, including black women take great advantage of many such government ran programs. The men on the other hand have less help offered, and are more likely to go to prison. There is no equivalent programs regarding race, like there is with gender.

• the misogynists who thrives on feminism. fuels their hate even more