Girls, So simple question wt is in ure mind now and what are you wearing now?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• In my underwear thinking about my ex boyfriend... I'd rather not talk about it

• If the girl in ure profile pic is u , then I would like to announce that ure damn hot and cute

• Still can't get a decent boyfriend XD maybe I just have a shit personality?

• Can I have the chance to test ure shitty personality :)

What Girls Said 11

• A blue tank top and shorts

• thinking about the test i have tomorrow... and wearing a fluffy warm robe lol

• sleep is on my mind and a robe is what i am wearing...

• A cami, crop top long sleeved sweater and sweatpants.

• By the way I love ure skin color , I bet that ure so hot

• t-shirt, and thinking that I should really go to sleep

• Thinking about someone that just passed away at my uni, and wearing pajamas

• Thinking about how excited I am that my new leotards just came in and I'm wearing yoga pants, a tank top and an athletic jacket because I'm a dancer and I rarely get a chance to wear real people clothes.

• I'm wearing a tracksuit, and thinking of how damn hot the weather is, and thinking about Junsu from jyj

• Khakis.

• Bored so nothing much ^^
    And just an indoor dress

• My AP world homework that I haven't done yet along with some gangbang fantasies (weird combo I know. Was just describing them on a different question) and a tight long sleeve shirt and short shorts with a hole in the bottom

• Lets put your homework aside for now :) , fantasies like what

• It seems that ure a fan of fantasizing ure self being tied up am I right? Coz I sometimes fantasies doing so to a girl and it really turns me on , do u like to watch porn videos of guys rapping girls , a guy that ties a girl up and keep on fuckig her , etc.. I mean do u enjoy these kind of videos

• I only want to be tied up in a gangbang. It feels wrong otherwise. And no I don't watch porn