Who are you Voting For?

Who are you Voting For ?Im Voting for Bernie 👍💯

• Voting for: Bernie Sanders
  • Voting for: Donald Trump
  • Voting for: Hillary Clinton

Most Helpful Girl

• Bernie! Trump is an asshole who does not know what he is talking about and during Hilary clintons first case as a lawyer, she was defending a rapist. She got her client off by blaming the victim who was a 12 year old girl and let rapist go free. She made that 12 year old girl cry on the witness stand because she convinced the jury the rape was her fault.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• im not voting for either of those options you posted. They all suck. Trump is a reality TV star that dyes his hair. Clinton is being investigated by the FBI. And Sanders is a socialist. Has anyone not read 1984? Do people not realize that we are all going to get taxed an insane amount for free college tuition. There are thousands of colleges and graduate schools in the U. S. People dont realize that more people than the 1% is going to get taxed absurd amounts. People making $100,000 or more are going to be losing all of their money. I am an Independent. I do believe in keeping planned parenthood funded and medicare and medicade. But, i do not agree with making everything in america free. Dont you want to have some money? Or a challenge?

• Thanks for your opinion 👍

• You forget that the debt was like 16.4 trillion shortly after Obama took office and the economy was in recession. I know no republican will ever give him credit but he did pretty well on that front. I'm not a big fan of Obama I think he did way too little, for instance on money in politics he did nothing even though he promised change. BUT he handled the deficit and the economy way better than republicans. He actually did things that were based on real economics not trickle down economics that are a proven myth. He did the stimulus package that boosted the economy even though a lot of people said that was terrible. Contrary to popular belief it has been democrats that have been way better on the deficit in recent history. Republicans come in lower taxes and expect miracles to happen but in reality the debt just grows. So I would rather go with the side that actully knows what they're doing and knows that economics is a thing and there are experts in that field that can help you.

• As Milton Freidman once said "There's no such thing as a free lunch"

• Bernie as well. :) I'll be old enough to vote by that time so yeah. 😛

• Welcome to the bernie team 👍💯

• He has to make the nomination, first, and Hillary is crushing him at this point,

• USA.. all suck

• No one...

• Your comment is irrelevant

• So is your opinion.

What Guys Said 12

• Out of those three, Trump hands down. Sanders would absolutely destroy the economy. There literally isn't enough money in this entire country to do what he's proposing, let alone in the 1% everybody's wanting to tax. This is what taxes would look like...

www.google.com/url

• I would prefer Bernie

• Hillary obviously won't be able to compete with her peers as she won't have the energy and mindset required for a job that calls for male poise and decisiveness.

Bernie is a commie that would ruin this country into oblivion. We would turn into a third-world nation as soon as he enters office.

The only candidate that makes sense then is Trump, as he is a no-bullcrap, go-getter that will get things done, while saving countless Americans their jobs. He will make the lower and middle classes much richer than ever and make America truly American again. Go Trump!!!

• Good for you but i dont support racism therefore i dont support trump

• But he isn't racist though. It's just butthurt liberals and minorities like you overthinking everything he says and does. If anything, you're the one that's racist.

• Check out what this guy just wrote on my question. Quote :"Asian women are easily outscored by white women. Plus, see that blonde hair she's sporting? It's a hair color only natural to white people, proving that non-white women look up to our women." That is literally some nazi shit right there about the differences between races and how whites are superior. So this guy won't be voting for Bernie I think lol. That's for rational people.

• Bernie I guess but I don't like any of them

• Vote for who you feel will make a difference

• Trump all the way. I don't want a socialist or a witch in the White House.

• Well the choices are a proven liar, an optimistic socialist and an asshole. At least with an asshole you know exactly what you're dealing with. I'm not American, but everything that happens with you guys affects us in Canada. I support Trump.

• Thanks for your opinion

• Bernie All the Way 👍👍👍

• I would vote for anyone before Bernie Sanders. He is a nightmare, and would drag the USA into a darkness not seen in a hundred years.

• Im voting for Kony

• no one cuz im not americano

• You realize that there are more than three candidates, right? Please tell me you know that.

• Ya i know that's why you can also comment who you voting for 👍

• 0|3