I was reading the comments on some news article and people were debating if pot impairs drivers or not.
I've smoked quite a bit in my day and have my own opinion, but wonder what others experience.
- Yes, if I'm actually stoned20% (1)50% (2)33% (3)Vote
- Yes, even a little buzz affects me20% (1)25% (1)22% (2)Vote
- No, I function the same40% (2)25% (1)33% (3)Vote
- I've never smoked pot20% (1)0% (0)12% (1)Vote
- Other, explain below0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
It does impact my coordination and motor skills (I'm generally not aloud to drive a motorized vehicle but I can also feel it when walking), however, it does not affect my judgement. Contrary to alcohol, pot leaves me pretty much sober mentally in the sense that you can still have very normal talks/discussions with me and I can give coherent answers to questions (unless I'm suuuper stoned). I also don't really do stupid things when I'm high on pot. I'm pretty much the same person, I'm just more talkative, more relaxed, especially kind and shaky on my legs. That's pretty much it.2