What is the worst condition for you to drive in?

• Extreme Rain
  • Blizzard Conditions
  • Heavy Traffic
  • Hail
  • Heavy fog
  • Icy road
  • Extreme winds

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Heavy rain is the worst, your windshield wipers can only go but so fast and that makes it hard to see. Icy roads aren't bad if you just take your time, but a lot Southerners don't understand that concept.

What Girls Said 14

• Heavy snow. One time I was getting a ride back to school (a 4-5 hour drive) from a friend. About an hour in, it was snowing insanely hard. It was really scary because the roads were completely covered in snow, everything looked foggy and white, and we counted like 17 cars swerve off the road and get stuck.

It took us 8 hours to get there because we were driving so slow.

• I'd say extreme rain. I've driven in plenty of ice and snow situations in west Michigan, but not being able to see in front of me because of pouring rain scares me more than ice.

• I hate heavy fog. I hate not being able to see more than a metre in front of me. Something appearing out of nowhere.

I'm actually okay with snow and ice. I was lucky enough to have a few driving lessons in those conditions, so I know what to do.

Blizzard conditions isn't far behind fog.

• well we don't get some of what ur referring to so ill go with extreme rain.

• Blizzard conditions. I was a passenger and the driver was driving erratically, because she was chasing someone. The roads were icy from a previous storm, plus ne snow was falling. She lost control of the car and spun out and into a parked car. Very scary.

• Heavy traffic - was stuck in the traffic for almost 6 hrs. Which usually only take me 30-40 mns.

And

Heavy rain - I literally can't see anything

• Heavy snow... deep and impervious...

• Blizzard conditions with ice on the road.
    But I can do it! lol

• if you don't live somewhere where the roads generally get really icy in the winter, this may not seem that bad. but they freaking suck believe me.

• Alcohol and Weed.

• Icy roads, rear wheel drive is not good for ice and snow.

• Around Minnesotans (they can't drive worth shit), on top of that, the bad Minnesota weather

• I would rather drive in a blizzard then in heavy traffic.

• Ice can be damn near impossible to drive or even walk on. I was in a multicar accident once (not the cause) in a bad ice storm and the cop waiting with us told me they got 15 accident calls in 7 minutes in just one town of 40,000 or so.

What Guys Said 15

• Heavy rain. Your wipers can't keep up, you have huge amounts of standing water and spray. I remember an extremely treacherous night when I was coerced into going to visit my now ex sister in law. It was dark and the rain was torrential. I could barely see and then a truck overtook us and threw a wall of water onto the windshield and I was blind for a few seconds. Had we been anywhere near an exit I would have turned around and gone home. It was not worth dying to spend an hour and a half listening to their children cry.

• I don't drive.

• Ice is defiantly the worst followed by fog because if it's thick enough you can't see shit, I've driven in extreme rain though and it's honestly not that bad.

• I'm going to say driving without limbs would probably be pretty high up on the list. Not being able to steer or hit the breaks would make things pretty interesting... Aside from that maybe a bipolar manic episode. If you were having grandiose thoughts you might drive on the wrong side of the road, threw red lights, or even up on the side walks and start blowing threw civilians.

• All of the above, but only in video games :P

• I have driven through storms and blizzards in the Midwest lol. I spun off the highway once from ice

• Night driving bothers me more than anything, I'm pretty accustomed to snow and ice- that's why winter tires were invented.

• We had rain and wind, but extreme like our cars would be pushed from the side a little

• Ice is the absolute worst.

• definitely icy roads for me

• its black ice. y'all from the south dont know shit!!!

• The ice is actually clear :P

• its a condition where the rod looks wet and black but its ice. so its decieving and you calculations are all wrong as you slide into the cliff

• Yeah, I get it lol
      And no they don't use that term here.

• Drunk, probably. lol

• Drunk. Thats a terrible condition to drive in

• Extreme rain.
    I live in the desert & during monsoon season it really pours. It's pitch black, the lightning seems like it's 360 degrees & blinds you for a second. Not only that the roads can flood. At night you can't see into the dips to see how deep the water is or how fast it's flowing if at all.

• It really depends on the situation but maybe rain