Would you step on this puppy for $18 million?

So I saw this question somewhere else, and it was originally $18 BILLION but thats way too much so I changed it to million

• Yes I would
  • No I wouldn't
  • I dont know
ANNNND someone already asked this. damn it

Most Helpful Guy

• While one may not be able to buy as much with 18 million as compared to 18 billion, the fact of the matter is that I can still save many many dog lives with 18 million in cold hard cash.

As much as I love dogs, the life of the one puppy would achieve a benefit for the greater good of dog-kind everywhere. I can donate a ton of money to animal shelters and stuff to save dogs. Not to mention-- stepping on the puppy won't necessarily kill it. There is a good chance it will, but it may not.

Nevertheless, I would do it. People often fail to realize just how much 18 million is, or even a single million.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• I'm tired of these sick questions from sick ass people. No, I wouldn't hurt an animal for any amount of money.

• Like on his tail?
    I've accidentally done that to my dogs plenty of times.
    They're fine.
    Their tails aren't even hurt.

• No, I would not! Only selfish people would.

• Yes, but only the very very small tip of it's tail, gently and quicly.

Now give me the money so i can get him a girlfriend, more space to play, and buy the best, good and nutricious foods for boths, all days, until they pass out, and give me more time to play with them.

• If I was starving and on the street, then yes.

• I don't know. I have trouble even when I've to step on swarm of ants. I feel guilty. So puppy is out of question already. However, honestly $18 million is tempting... argh I don't know.

• If I stepped on that puppy, I would no longer be human.

• Too cute lol

Would be hard BUT that puppy would be a hero and it would be for the greater good. Sometimes the life of many is worth more than the life of one

Id name puppy facilities after that little rascal

• But i wouldn't do it... money is created not grown... if someone offered me that, id just take it from him and save the puppy... run away and save pups along the way

This one is way too cute

• Yes of course. If the Papa would do it, I'd do it. ;)

• Hell no

• Only a psychopath would

• Yes and I'd use the money to pay its medical bills

• I wouldn't do that.

• I'd step on it lightly.

• same as last time. no, but I would step for much less on the person making that immoral offer

• Yes, I would.

• Nope..

• The real question is Why not?

• I voted yes because i can easily step on it w/o hurting it and then im rich and have a cute dog

• I'd step on his tiny feet, and take him directly to a vet

• Yes definitely

• Neverrrrr!!!

• No I can't even if it was 18 billion

• Yeah it's a lot of money. It's gonna die anyway, and they'd probably keep offering people the money until someone did it, so it's gonna get squished anyway, I might as well become rich

• $18 million? Hell I'll club a baby seal and the national geographic photographer to boot.

What Girls Said 16

• 😨😨😱😱😱 nooooo neverrrrr! Most would waste that money here anyway I wouldn't, but I'm not willing to end another life for a quick come up. Why and what sick fucker is willing to give y'all this money anyway😐😯? Think about that if you'll step on this dog for 18 mill imagine what else you'll do for a higher price. I can't be sold! I don't love money that much so I'll pass. Plus the CUTENESS is killing me😍😍

• It actually depends how hard you step on the puppy.
    If it was like extreme to the point of full out killing the pup then no,, I would not step on the puppy.. If it was just slightly stepping on it then ye..

• Don't most people who have that kind of money end up going insane? For example, very few of the big buck lottery winners kept their sanity. Besides the one negative side I could think of toward acquiring that much money, I just don't think I could muster up the strength to step on that poor thing.

• NO!
    What?

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• No! Of course not! How cruel!

• awwwwww NOPE i wouldn't... this puppy is too damn cute

• NO. Just the thought makes me feel sick 😣

• I just can't for any amount of money:(

• Yeah just not hard

• No never. I'd take the puppy home with me 😊🐶🐶🐶

• Hell no. That's a sick thing to do. :/

• Heck no! I'll never harm any animal and no amount of money will change that

• For 18 mil I would curbstomp that puppy into oblivion... Even though it's a really cute puppy...

• Nope, that's awful.

• Softy but not to the point where it would hurt the puppy

• No i wouldn't, don't want that cruelty on my conscience.