What is a good HDTV?

what is a good and HDTV for a college student? which can support newer consoles like PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, and even older ones like Wii, GameCube, N64, PS2?

Most Helpful Guy

• Walk into any electrical appliance store and pretty much every TV they have can support those.
    I bought one the other day just to replace the one I use in the bedroom, so its not as high tech or as big as the one I have in the lounge room but it does the job of a TV. I'm guessing this would be what you're looking for. It was hisense brand and it has 3 HDMI ports, 2 usb's maybe more even, a vga port, the red, white and green thing and the red, white and yellow thing and it can be wall mounted. It's not too small but its not huge at the same time. So that means I can use it for game consoles, dvd players, plug my phone in and even use it as a PC monitor if I want $350 AUD.

What I noticed is when you're buying them, you're paying more for the warranty than the actual TV and also screen quality. What you should look for is a TV which as good connections and the back, not a whitish tinge to the screen - so the black should look black and make sure it has a decent warrenty and you'll be good.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Anything made by Panasonic. Panasonic HDTV 's are very good. I own one.