Girls do you wear any makeup for a random day?

When I go to university or so I usually put fondation and labello for my lips :P
I look tired without but I am trying to cut it down so when I actually go out and fix myself I ll look really good. so people will see the worse of me on a daily basis xD

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 33

• By my age? Girl, at this point the routine is so entrenched that you could probably remove my entire cerebrum, and I'd still be able to do full face with pure hindbrain action. (:

I mean, if you just do the math, I've probably put on my face about 10,000 times by now.
    Ten thousand.
    10^4 times.

Literally reflex action, by this point.

I mean, I've gotten so good at it that I can actually do liquid eyeliner without a mirror, by now. Yep.

• May I ask if anyone even knows how you actually look like? (no offense)

• I'm afraid I may not be able to post here anymore since I might get flagged for spamming so I dunno if I'll be able to post the entire response. But either way, if I won't be, no problems as this argument isn't really going anywhere.

• “VERY heavily against women who do not wear make-up.”
      -First time I hear of this. But even if so the only people doing that are other women.

“For us to go out there into the professional world…”
      -Yet another reason why I’m against it: it’s detrimental for the women who don’t want to wear it.

“and that's the way you should think about it.”
      -No. I couldn’t even if I wanted to.

“Do you ever relax and enjoy the sensory world around you?”
      -For one, it’s irrelevant to the argument. For two, just to answer, yes all the time. For three, again, I enjoy what’s natural.

• It depends, when I used to go to Med school I wore make up almost everyday! And I had a crush on a guy there it might of been the reason lol I would wear Foundation, Black eyeliner, Mascara , blush and lip-gloss or lip-stain sometimes even lipstick and Red lipstick haha (yeah it sounds weird, but I noticed it's very common for Parisian women to wear red lipstick even to Uni).
    Now I don't wear make up everyday, maybe twice a week, because I don't have a crush and I don't know many people in this new Uni. I just put some blush and lip-stain :)

• Yeah, I do enjoy wearing make up however I won't put as much effort as I would when I'm going out ;) lol

• sometimes. most days i go without it.
    if i am wearing makeup, it's mac lipstick and the lightest amount of powder foundation.

• Well cat eye eyeliner is my "look", I feel naked without it and it's just kind of become a part of me and sort of an iconic thing about me. I love to draw them on, it's just a part of my morning ritual. 👁

• Buyout these days I've become more accustomed to going without it, I'm more focused on my brows now to be fair.

• My why thank you ☺️

• ya wlc ^^

• Mostly no, maybe I will have a random day when I will wear concelear and lipstick, but that's very rare.
    But I'm going to school to learn, not to look pretty. 😂
    I don't know how some girls have the time in the morning to apply the makeup so good and not be late. @.@

• I know right? xD
      I see girls in university so polished, hair done and some even with heels o. O

• they do :P

• Some of us are just fast. (:

We're the same ones that are total spazzes with everything else... but at least we're fast.

• I tend to wear less make up now, only really put in effort when I go out. At home I never wear make up

• The most I ever wear on a daily basis is mascara and lipstick or lip gloss. Sometimes eyeliner. I don't feel the need to mask my looks just to step out the door in the morning.

• I wear when I am in a good mood!

• I've gone makeupless for probably 99% of my life so far. only started this yr for my hospital rotations... pea sized foundaition & a lip color. it helps clean the look. i pritty much focus more on skin care tho. i don want makeup to make me look hot on a daily basis. i rather save that for special occasions and just look clean and nice on a normal day.

• same thing here. like my skin ain t so good :P I am not done with puberty yet haha
      plus with university I also look tired and pale. So I just put foundation and labello to look more fresh.

• Where is the least amount of makeup as you can. I rarely use lipstick and you are right sometimes I put on a foundation. But guess what I tried to use even less makeup on a date guys don't like makeup

• it's just because I don't always have good skin...:/
      if my skin was good I won't be putting any makeup. so until puberty is fully gone... xD

• I usually wear bb cream and lip gloss. Unless if I am going somewhere special then I will apply some eye make ups.

• Yeah, usually, I'll wear a bit of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and Chapstick.

• just concealer, mascara and if i feel like it some winged eyeliner and maybe even a little eyeshadow :P

• College I did, because I was constantly sick and very hormonal. now, I only do it when I'm stressed and my skin looks bad and my dark eye circles look horrible. plus, make up makes your skin look worse overtime any way and the chemicals in it is unhealthy and cause a cancer and infertility Even weight gain

• well damn...
      I mainly use bio stuff or from the pharmacy

• I very seldom wear makeup.. Period.

• The only thing I usually wear is mascara. If I feel I look very tired, sometimes concealer

• Nope. Usually just lip balm.

• I simply put Lipstick on my Lips. Nothing more.

• Yeah I wear makeup almost everyday.

• Nope, only on special occasions.

• Yeah I put on nude lip gloss for school just because.

• no just mattefying uv base
    if i have time i draw on brows and put on lip cream

• If presentation doesn't matter than no, unless I've got bad acne.

• Sure, quite a bit. When I go to work especially.

• Nope. Just sunblock and a lip balm!

• No, I'm too lazy, I just put make up the week end

• No, i dont
    I rarely wear any makeup.

• I wear makeup almost every day

• I usually just wear eyeliner maybe, mascara. foundation or lipstick if I'm feeling pretty

• More from Girls
    3