Giants Alligators Gaggers (:, Are you giving Valentine Chocolates to your favortie person?

Like in Japan! The girls give chocolates. Its so cute. <3Giants Alligators Gaggers (:, Are you giving Valentine Chocolates to your favortie person!?

#QueenApple24

Most Helpful Guy

• It isn't yet "white day" but I will indeed be doing gestures of love for my sweetheart on valentines. ^.^

• By the way.. if you want to up your chocolate giving game
      make it homemade. ^.~

• I haven't had to use the emergency parachute yet, it's always the scariest the very first time you do it, but having friends with you makes it less frightening.

• haha yeah! (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't decided yet. I worry that if I do, he will run away and stop talking to me. Over analyze it and make me look like an overly obsessed person.

It makes me sad that I have to worry about these things, but I do. I've had guys get upset that they thought I was taking things too quickly, when I was simply trying to do something nice for them.

We'll see!

What Guys Said 16

What Girls Said 8

• No I'm making him some creative homemade treats instead.

• I'm making him something with chocolate as part of the ingredients.. I guess you can still say I'm giving him chocolate ;)

• I gave him Valentine's Starburst instead.

• Lol, I don't have money for chocolates 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

• Maybe I will to a friend, thanks for the idea! 🙌

• No. My boyfriend doesn't have a sweet tooth.
    If he did I would though!

• No special person in my life.

• of course

i am baking cakes and writing letters ♡

• Nope. Lool 😛😛