Would you bang Elliot Rodger to stop him from killing all those people?

No not kill, have sex.

Based on these videos I would guess he is only interested in men. But i guess you women can give it a shot as well.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I just read a little about him. He definitely was into women but he was jealous of sexually active men. I'd totally sleep with him to save those lives. Not that I'd enjoy it but I'd make sure he didn't enjoy it either. I dominate the heck out of that tiny minded man child. And he'd definitely have to be gagged. I couldn't possibly listen to his dribble during sex.

• lmao you are the hero that gotham needs. Well answered though.

• Thanks for mh love 💙

• you're a woman is mature, reason young womans are not learned to help dating. what you got experience Refuse to a date your ex-Guys... waste of time in years.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• No. Who knows what he would've done to me or my friends or family if I refused to date him or sleep with him again. He was a sick person.

• Nope... he crazy! He acts like he the only one.

• No the guy was an asshole

• Well if it would save innocent people then yeah... maybe. I wouldn't enjoy it but if it would save people, I'd give it a shot.

• Is he a serious killer? I couldn't watch the video.

And nope.

• No he is a mass murderer i believe. But i can't be certain. He killed 6 people

• You haven't heard of him? He shot up a college town and then shot himself when police caught him. He wrote a whole manifesto about how his rage was solely motivated by female rejection and lack of sexual activity.

What's interesting is I read his manifesto and he rarely, if ever, approached any girls (I don't recall any instances where he did). He'd basically just go outside and expect girls to throw themselves at him. And not just any girls; hot girls only.

• No, it doesn't work that way. If he'd had sex, he'd come up with some other perceived slight to justify his narcissic rage.

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah I'd bang his head against a wall i1127. photobucket. com/.../ichigo%202. gif if that's what ya mean?

• Lol at that video.
    $300 sunglasses so stupid.
    He's anything but civilized and a gentleman
    Boohoo girls don't like him. He's a good looking guy but be was looking in the wrong place.

Bill Maher covers school shootings pretty well.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo

• Send him to this russian hairdresser:

www.inquisitr.com/.../

• He's a psychopathic and sociopathic sexist prick either way!

• Im not gay so thats a barrier but man if a girl would just be nice enough to fuck this guy six lives would have been saved if i was girl and i was a sloot like most bitchy cali girls i definitely do it

• its so sad but i can sort of see what led him to this he's always so lonely it probably drove the guy crazy

• still though what an asshole

• He would still kill regardless if a woman slept with him or not. It wasn't just because of that issue, he had a mental illness.

• He'd simmer down after til he gets swerved online or some other petty shit.

• I'd spank the fucker till he choked on his balls.

• So could I kill him AFTER I banged him?

• Who the hell is Elliot Rodger?

• He's hilarious...

• What a weird question. If someone knew a person was about to do that, wouldn't they report him to the authority instead?

• I'll admit the video is funny but, he's a dead man. Making funny videos out of a dead man is not so great.

• ... mate, he killed a whole lotta people. And ruined lives because he was selfish.

• I respect that he is dead, didn't stop him from killing all those people mate.

• "I respect that he is dead" That's good.

Trust me, buddy. Had this guy been still alive, I wouldn't have said a word. Yes, what he did was horrible, wrong.. etc. I'm not justifying his actions neither am I trying to just be like "Oh, he killed people but you should respect him anyways because he's dead." If he was a good person who died and someone made a funny video about him, I would've said the same thing... it's not about the individual at all. You're more than welcome to criticize him and talk smack about him for what he did but, making funny videos out of him, I see this as wrong.

• I'd bang Elliot Rodgers to find out what country you actually live in