The term 'Princess' used to solely relate to women, but has Society flipped so much that there is an equal amount of 'Male Princesses' nowadays?

Whatever happened to men being men?

Most Helpful Guy

• Define, what it is to be a man. What ever the opposite is, constitutes as "male princess" :)

I consider a male princess whoever irresponsible sack of... bones and meat that can't take care of his own business.

What Girls Said 2

• They're usually called mama's boys or twerps, right? I see princess as meaning spoiled, entitled and bratty.

• You can blame Disney for princesses. Even if a girl is ruling her own country they still call her a princess because it's more cute and innocent. Only goddamn problem is YOU ARE RUNNING A COUNTRY. You can't be cute and innocent or you'll be invaded and killed. You have to have some kind of skill or ability to handle your shit lol

• Royal tales in history seem to have many more decapitations than Disney shows... :P

• So, "princes"?

• Yes. A male princess is a prince. I don't know how this person doesn't know that.

What Guys Said 5

• Men started believing what women tell them that they want.

Women don't even know what they want themselves, so why these guys choose to take their advice is beyond me, but it's partially why men are such pussies today.

• I'd say so, also men haven't been real men in decades.

• I'm more man than your mom could handle, m8 lol

• You're just lame as hell for ruining a good joke is all lol

• they are called pewincesses

• I call my brother Princess, it's what his name is on my phone.

• Manliness is a subjective idea. Maybe you're just an arrogant fool.