Are you sexist or feminist?

• Sexist
  • Feminist

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe in gender equality so, I'm a feminist. ☺

What Guys Said 34

• definitely sexist.

make me a sandwich

• You act like there is a difference between those two options.

• Neither nor.

Sexism is when you discriminate against men or women just because of their gender which they , of course, did not get to choose. (No one gets too choose their skin color either)

Feminism, to me, is a nasty hate movement that aims to portray women as the victims of the male dominated society. They may argue that women are expected to conform to social norms and therefore are oppressed but in my opinion : Other people can only hurt you (or put you down) when you allow them to.

The worst thing about feminism is that it aims to portray the men as bad people with bad intentions and "monsters" or criminals even or testosterone driven individuals who are super aggressive - (My levels of this hormone were above average in a blood test and I'm the least aggressive person and am the last one who is out for trouble)

There is no reason to play the victim either. There is no need to "fight for women's rights" in the Western world anymore.

(It was idiotic of men however to deny them rights in the past however - they justified this conduct based on Eve from the Bible being the "evil woman" and all women had something "evil" in them because of her)

As to the 3rd world: You see the oppression of women wherever people are uneducated like in the poor social classes of India where families kill their daughters after birth because they prefer a boy.

It is well possible to achieve the same as a woman or as a man on the labor market in nearly every branch (except for modeling where the men earn less for example)

These are my two cents

• Being a feminist is being sexist, so as both answers are the same... :P

• Summary of feminism in five words

• False dichotomy there.

• Consciously? Neither.
    Subconsciously? Possibly both.

I don't identify as a feminist though according to many definitions I am and I don't think I'm sexist as I believe people across different genders are equal though I may have a subconscious bias.

Basically don't ask me that question, it hurts my head. :/

• Neither, Madam feminist. No means no, or haven't you heard?

"But dictionary."

Bullshit argument and you know it.

G'day.

• I'm neither, but since this is a shitty question, let me be shitty too:
    I'm sexist ;)

• I don't believe in labels that create division. We as people need to come together now more than ever, if we are to face the enormous challenges ahead. Evil forces have been dividing us since the beginning of time, because if we are busy fighting each other, its easy to miss the true evil

• Why is there only two?

I m a realist. Feminists, the extremists are dumb as fuck and do not understand what the fuck they are supporting.

Women aren't equal as I once beleived. Or they wouldn't need so may previledges in society and demand things to be easier for them. However, they are built for different things.

• I do not need titles or movements to define what I believe is just

• feminist are the most sexist people on earth.

• We all know about absolutes right?
    http://a66.tinypic.com/2eow5kj.gif

• i donĀ“t like that dychotomy. feminists can be sexist too (in fact a lot of them are). i am neither a sexist nor a feminist.

• Egalitarian.
    I refuse to identify as feminist due to the mass extremist elements that have ruined the movement.

• Neither.

• Only a feminist could ask such a question :D Am neither.

• Which side has cookies?

• Such a Black and White question. No bias in it whatsoever.

• I'm ThatBritishLad.

• Leaning towards feminist on this one

• Feminist! Go, girls! :D

• White-knighting much, fellow?

• @DBAOracle If white knighting means wanting equality, then yes. Got a problem with that?

• Unfortunately for you white-knighting is totally unrelated to wanting equality... and nothing in your opinion is about equality anyways so I don't know where that came from... LOL.

• I'm neither.

• somewhere in between

• I'm what I'm, won't bother to attach labels but so long feminists hate me, I feel great.

• Egalitarian

• I'm a feminist. Come at me.

• Im the sexiest. Kum @ meh anon babez ;3

• None of the above

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 8

• So if you're not a feminist you're automatically sexist? Lolololol 😂

• Do you believe in equality or are you feminist?

• FIrst feminist before sexist. Because femminst is when you want everyone to be equal and sexist is when you believe in stereotypes!

• Modern feminism has become a movement to be obnoxious, dominate and oppress men in the name of equality.

Dnt u think I they performed as well, they wouldn't even need to start a movement as it'd be a normal thing

• @truthhammer no you see it all wrong. I me! I totally understand that guys are not just dominate like they make out it movies. Guys are sweet and have hearts too... also are smart. We are humans not sterptypes. I think you need to see it like that. Not blame one side or the other your encouraging bad thoughts in society. Show you can cry and laugh and express feeling. Someday a girl like me is gonna look at you and smile. (: Because your going against what society expects.

• ithink i misread you there.

what i m saying is, the ideology is great like communism is but its not what it is.

in actuality its what I've said. there are the minority of those who embrace men for who they are but work hard to empower themselves. thats a good thing but what i said is a tragety.

• Neither?

Now excuse me, I need to get back to my sandwich making and men bashing.

• Neither. I believe both are stupid extremists

• Just because you aren't a feminist doesn't mean you're sexist.

• I'm a sexy feminist, lol :P

• Neither really. I just want a fair chance in life. I guess it's more textbook feminism, but I prefer egalitarian.