Which of these things do you suck at?

If you can do all of these, list something you can't do.

Which of these things do you suck at?

• Cook
  • Drive
  • Sing
  • Dance
  • Spell
  • Draw
  • Write in cursive

Most Helpful Guy

• i can do all those things but cook and dance. i mean unless making popcorn and putting shit into the oven counts as cooking

• Lol im a microwave expert ;)

• and for trucks, we have an f150 and i drive that a bit too when my dad isn't using it and i'm too lazy to fill my car up with gas.

• I used to want a Liberty when i was in elementary. I even have a mini liberty that I used to drive on my hot wheelz track

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, I confess, I had NO idea that #3 was supposed to be about singing, until I saw the poll item.

Damn you wholesome people and yr wholesome pure unsullied not-in-the-gutter minds.

LOL

What Guys Said 15

• B, C and D :P

• Of those, driving is the one I'm worst at, but mostly because I never bothered to properly learn it.. how hard can it be? ^.~

• I can cook. I've been drawning ever since I was old enough to hold a pencil. I can sing opera songs (bass). I used to drive an 18 Wheeler. I was a writing tutor. I can write in cursive, but not fast.

I can't dance to save my life... Well, not to popular music. I can waltz and polka.

• I can't sing, dance, or write in cursive. I park pretty damn good. The guy making fries is me even though I can cook pretty well too.

• I can't sing very well, I can't draw anything, my handwriting is really sloppy too

• I suck at cooking and drawing. Im ok at singing, spelling and dancing and writing. And im really good at driving.

• I could probably cook if i tried lol

• I can do everything on here but sing.

• Out of those I would say sing and write in cursive the rest I am not to bad at!

• Yea cursive sucks hha

• Sing, Dance, Draw... those I suck in most.

my cooking is meh

• All the above

• Too many to choose. :P

• Name em?

• Haha dang

• Thanks? 😕

• the cooking scene is so funny

• And so true lol! I be running from the grease when my Mom be frying chicken

• always good times my friend

• I'd say I suck at dancing.
    Dancing is something very few can get into.

• I can't be bothered to proofread anything I write.

• I think drive. That's cuz I keep wrecking ma sister's tricycle. the little moron has 2 left.

What Girls Said 18

• Hmm amazing cook, my talent is drawing, singing is good depending on genre, cursive look's romantic, and I'm actually a grammar nazi despite my typo's here... Probably dancing lol. 😧😧 I ruined the black man stereotype... I gotzzzz 0 rhythm bro...0000. Well I can reggae dance pretty damn good other than that... I have left 2feet only because I don't try or I'm not drunk enough. I'm a HORRIBLE driver, I drive like I got my L's in Texas during a storm. *hunches shoulders*oh well could be worse.

• I can draw pretty well I hope and I HOPE I can spell considering i'm in high school, I am TERRIBLE at dancing xD I usually do the tina fey move xD, I'm not super good but i'm not super bad at singing, I've practiced, I used to sing for the kids at my church. I don't cook that much but i'm not that bad, My mom is a master at cooking.

• cooking and dancing!

• Lol at the Idol guy.. She bangs! 😂

• I'm amazing when it comes to dancing. I suck majorly at spelling and grammar. :'( Curse my learning disorder!

• I can't drive... At least yet.

• I can't cook for sh*t.

• Cook, drive, sing, dance and draw. 😂
    Lol, I know I'm a useless potato. 😂

• I can't cook or drive either! Lol where there goes my dream of being a chef and soccer mom

• Thats the thing, Im a great driver on those games, but i just dont like driving in person

• Then I don't know what you can do. @.@
      At least you can drive in those games. 💪

• I don't know how to drive so yeah, I chose that.

• my cursive is not up to par

• Spelling, singing, speaking. Lol all the S's i guess. 😂

• I can't dance or drive. Or write in cursive or sing, for that matter. I'm not the best cook either. Sigh.

• Dance and Drive 😬

• Driving

• Spelling for sure!!

• I never liked singing and dancing, it's just not my thing :P

• I'm good at all of those things but singing. I'm tone deaf lol.

• I can cook & drive as for the rest of the list yea I pretty much suck at em.