What makes you a special person?

i believe that everyone of us has a speical (talent or feature or habit etc..) that makes him/her a special person, what is yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• What certainly makes me a special GAGer?

- never dated a woman
    - never had any relationship or physical episode before marriage
    - never kissed a girl before marriage
    - never had anything with anybody besides my wife... And all happened AFTER marriage

I hope there are plenty of similar specials as me here.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Well, I focus on self-improvement in several areas. I would say I excel in several areas as well, career, income, education achievement, fitness, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, etc.

• I have a go with the flow attitude and I am willing to try most things. I have an affinity for cooking and the outdoors

• I have a shitload of empathy. I feel for people oftentimes more than they feel for me. I want to help the people I care about.

I have a bleeding heart for sure lol

• Probably my personality - I am quite empathetic and get on well with other people.

• I strive to make everyone else feel special, is that special enough?

• For better or for worse, I think that I am legitimately innocent in many ways, if that makes sense. People including my own peers seem to view me almost as a cute little child or something, because I'm quiet and tend to lack malice.

• I always, always get my lover off before I get mine. I'm probably in the 99th percentile in the art and science of giving head. Also play shortstop with cat like reflexes

• I have aspergers syndrome. I have "perfect pitch" when singing. I've been able to do a death metal growl since I was 4. Lots of other things that I can't even list here lol

• i don´t think that is something a person could or should be able to tell about himself. those are attributes others give you.

• No one else have have the same finger print as me. thats pretty special

• O lots of things I don't think it's any one thing though.

• My combination of intellect with emotional intelligence.

• THe only thing special about me is how useless, and weak I am, and yet somehow I have friends and a girlfriend, and I have no idea why they hold me in high regard, I kinda feel like a burden to everyone

• now when you say special...

• I shave with scissors?

• Here i am crying coz im only talented on porn search but on the bright side i won't give up until i get what i want. hope it holds true for my real life

• My my milky white smile and witty sense of humor.

• Probably my work ethic. Once I set a goal I always work nonstop until I achieve it

• Lol I don't know. I don't consider myself special though.

• Musician, latent psychic, creative thinker.

• I like to travel a lot, guess that's the most special thing about me...

• im beautiful

• I shave my butt hole. I feel that's pretty special.

• trisomy on chromosome 21 makes you really special.

• My attitude and the talent to make friends with anyone

• your dna. each and every single human has a unique identity which is that 1% in his dna. the signature of God.

• even two identical twins have that unique and unrepeated identity. someone wrote in us "You are a unique image of Someone who created you and wants you to ascend to something greater".

• I hate basically every fucking son of a bitch on this damm planet, yet I somehow manage go get along with them without going completely crazy.

What Girls Said 18

• It may not be special but I really try not to judge. People are so hung up on labeling/judging these days. As long as they aren't imposing their rules on me I say just let people live their life the way they want. I think I've been able to grow and maintain great relationships with that attitude.

• My special talent of being ordinary.

• Probably my compassion. It's too extreme. I even extend compassion to strangers, and worry about them. Sometimes it can be a weakness though. At times, I wish I wasn't as compassionate as I am but I've always been that way... I won't change now lol

• My talent of trolling haha!

• I think it's really cool how every single person has a different personality and style! It makes us all unique!

• I sing, draw, act, and play a multitude of instruments. I am very multi-talented. I feel that makes me quite special. :)

• I don't think that I really am. I'm pretty ordinary.

• honestness, humor and corkiness (is that even a word?)

• Personality

• whts special in ur personality?

• It's awesome. No way to describe it just is. Not even being a cocky shit been told it thousands of times in my life. It's kind of one of those you'll hate it or love it and either way I don't care.

• I have aspergers syndrome and I want to help others like me. I feel like that's kinda special, most people with aspergers syndrome are not able our willing to do that...

• I know someone who has that, but he's a jerk, so help all of the other ones except him, his Name is Nicky, I don't remember his last name though, but he lives in florida, but yeah, he's my GF's ex, and Broke up with her in horrible ways, and in the end told her he never loved her, and then lied about being homosexual to the internet

• @HentaiMaster23 yeah... Some of us can be real dicks

• Well, it's not cuz he has Aspergers, it's cuz he's a jerk

• I am very very very intelligent with an IQ of 163, a mathematical whiz and a modest personality

• I can make some awesome pancakes

• Fitness skills.

• I guess my personality 😕

• My craziness

• My style. That's it

• Nothing

• being sensitive to others emotions and wanting to help others in any way i can