What's your favorite brand of Motorcycles?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Anything black!

• I haven't ever owned anything but Honda. Oh yea I had an old Ducati for one summer years back. At the moment I'm looking at a new Harley. Waiting for spring to buy though.

• I have Jawa :)

• Triumph or BSA's.

• Kawasaki is my absolute favorite :D

• I want cute bike 🚲 not motorcycle haha. But one you show look nice with cute guy ride them 🙃

What Guys Said 4

• Ural: In the case that you have to launch a WWII era assault.
    Its just a shame that they are pretty expensive and can work pretty poorlyl...

www.dealernews.com/.../IMG_0052.JPG

www.smartcycleshopper.com/.../...al_sahara_750.jpg

cdn.silodrome.com/.../Ural-M70-Motorcycle.jpg

viralnewscycle.com/.../...motorcycles-retro-27.jpg

• I have owned Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha. Yamaha was far and away my favourite. Would love to try a Kwak to complete the set.

@BertMacklinFBI

• i wanna ride an R6

• when you roll over those gutters and the bike magically stops in the middle where the ground is further away from your feet. it'd be nice to be able to put both feet firmly down to prevent dropping it lol. i just throttle forward in that situation but back then I never did.

• @BertMacklinFBI LOL I heard a story from a guy who saw a biker come to a stop at the red lights and not put either of his feet down. A few seconds later he toppled over. They ran out to see if he was okay - biker was laughing his ass off. He said he'd forgotten that he'd removed his sidecar that morning!

• Yamaha R6 is a dream bike
    I owned a cbr 600 f4i... really damn good and fun bike. I like hondas, easy maintenance, good on gas, and comfortable...(unless you ride an RR)

• BMW I love the big BMW cruisers.