Mixed mom and black dad help😒?

okay i have a question my mom is black white native American my dad is black in lately they have been arguing over what race am i and my dad thinks his family matters my mother wants me to knowing all sides of my family tree and my dad calls me little dirty n! gger girl and he says to me that my white grandfather is nothing but a dirty white boy and my grandma is black and native American on my mom side also on my dad side i have 2 black grandparents
my mom and dad won't stop arguing because my dad likes to call me dirty black n! gger names and its hurts my feelings he also saids my skin is ugly because i dont look white

People what race am i😕?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You are mixed sweetheart you can consider yourself whatever race you identify with the most or you don't have to identify with any of them or you can learn and identify with all them. Its your choice no matter what either of your parents say. I'm sure you have a beautiful skin color. I personally agree with your mom but like I said it is up to you.

What Guys Said 2

• Your parents arguments about race shouldn't be allowed to affect you. Unfortunately they do. As a father, I wish your father would not insult you, ut since he does, you have to summon up your inner strength and remember that his racist thinking is not your problem. Get involved in school activities and clubs and church so that his negativity doesn't affect you as much. Remember that you are beautiful no matter your color or whose parents you have.

• this sounds like a crock of shit

What Girls Said 3

• n! gger is a horrible term to call any one honestly. you are mixed race hun. i am too I'm half Japanese and half white and really it i considered mixed race. you are not one or the other you are both. your father sound quite horrible. well i'm not sure what you can do other than talk t your mother about it. telling your grandparents how much it bothers you they maybe able to help you out a bit with this issue.

• You are a beautiful mix of multiple race you should be very proud asides from what your parents argue, I think they might be going through a phase of just arguing about whatever and sometimes the child gets stuck in the middle!

• Slow day for trolling on here