Be brave and say something weird about yourself 😊😄💯?

Okay so something weird about myself is that whenever I finish eating a cupcake or a muffin, I roll up the wrapper and just put it in my mouth 😂 I don't eat it tho lol I just leave it there till I take the flavor out and then I throw it away 😊😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I check the shower curtain before taking a i1127.photobucket.com/.../gFKsunQ.gif because when I was 13 years old my all black cat named #ShitBandit randomly jumped out of the shower with a loud MEOW... Now that wouldn't have been a problem if I didn't have the bubble guts that day. Since because of that cat doing that, I pooped all over the floor, toilet bowl and the wall. And I had to clean it up like I was so close to throwing that fucking cat in the toilet or using its fur to mop the floor >_<

• I check behind the curtain too lol but just bc I'm afraid someone wants to kill me lol 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I act out pretend arguments with myself in the shower and imagine what I would say if they were real.

I sleep with a pillow shaped like the poop emoji.

I can crack every part of my body, my neck, back, you name it.

I'm so flexible that I can pull my legs up over my head and bite my own toenails.

I am allergic to basically everything. A few things are dairy, most fish, pollen, dander, peanuts, citrus and alcohol.

I get panic attacks when I see a baby, especially when they're crying. I don't think i could ever be a mother lol.

What Guys Said 17

• i pull my sleeves over my hands to open doors...
    im a huge marvel nerd, i sold my old phone to see thor...
    if im laughing at my phone it will probably be something i said and not you >.<
    am always chewing gum... can't stop chewing...
    if you're my girlfriend i will play with your hair and assets while watching a movie just because i can, i actually enjoy it just for the fun of it...

• I pull my sleeves over my hands when I open doors too lol 😂

• haha, im a little germiphobe, i wash my hands a lot too...

• I always sit with my back to a wall in a restaurant, at a table (usually in the most distant corner from the entrance) where I have a good view of who is coming and going.

I thought I was the only one, but in the Devo song "Turn Around" (later covered by Nirvana) there's a part that says, "You go for that corner seat in the restaurant. Cause they're gonna try to get behind you. Don't you let 'em do it. You know what I'm talkin' about? You hear me talkin'?"

• Often I use my mouth to cut some food and kinda spit it out onto the frying pan or plate. Easier than using a fork and/or knife. I try doing it only when I'm alone or no one is looking because some might find it disturbing.

• I can't clip my fingernails without immediately filing them afterwards. The feeling I get from freshly cut nails is the same as when someone runs their nails down a chalkboard😱 It's like the freshly exposed nerve endings are too much. I also need to wet my nails after the filing, and not touch cloth for a while. Like if you wanted to torture me, cut my nails, and don't let me file them, then make me put my hands in a bowl of cotton balls, and force me to just keep squeezing them between my nails. Gahhhhh...
    media.giphy.com/media/FC2e1YuhVPXYQ/giphy.gif

• Sometimes when I'm alone I pretend I'm a superhero and take out imaginary enemies.

• When I listen to music and I'm alone, I like to pretend I'm a singer. I mouth the words of the song while acting the lyrics out like I was in a music video. I've also been known to play invisible drums and guitars. I also have a very big problem with Ketchup. I put it on like everything! I'm weird.

• I masturbate to hentai tentacle porn.

... was that too weird?

• I eat my eggs with ketchup.

• If you disrespect my country I will fuck you up

• yesterday i acted out my side of an interview with a journalist as if i had achieved my current goal in life and they were writing a piece on me.

• what if i told you i dutch oven myself?

• Anonymous posts are not allowed, I'll just not say it then lmao

• sumtyms i form my lips lyk a vagina and rub it

• When I was 15 I masturbated with every single spoon in the kitchen at least once.

• When I walk with my dog I always imagine that my dog can understand me when I'm talking to him. I also ignore the people around me when talk to my dog :p

• Say something I never given up on you 😂😂😂 sorry lol thay what came into my mind

• I jerk off to some weird porn.. http://i. imgur. com/qcleG. gifhttp://i. imgur. com/izTRYyd. gif

What Girls Said 21

• Sometimes when I'm home alone I like to undress, cover myself in olive oil and pretend I'm a slug.

Just kidding lol

But I do like changing my voice a lot to sneak up on people and scare them. I can sound like a creepy little kid.

• I also have to drink milk with pretty much everything.

• I never heard that one before! I've heard another one that said they like to bury themselves outside and pretend to be a potato

• I've never heard that one haha its funny lol 😂

• I love GINGER'S😍😍😍
    I talk in my sleep😴 sometimes I wake myself up lol
    I'm attracted to guy's laugh's for some weird reason.
    I eat cupcake's but not the flat bottom, ewww.
    I'm obsessed with Scotland! Every since I was a Weeeee lass.. I would go around pretending to cut people's head's off shouting"There can only be oneeee!"
    I'm a sapiosexual👾
    I'm afraid of starfish
    I have a teddy bear collection
    I hate steak a lot!
    When I younger I thought Princess Diana was actually Cinderella (true story)
    I always eat standing up
    I love freckles a lot!
    I nibble on my friend's/fam's arm's and nipp, s
    I cry when cartoon's die
    I have IBS lmao
    I enjoy making priest nervous😈😇
    I inspect my food before I eat it
    I'd rather wear boot's, backpacks and sneakers than purses and heel's😐
    I like to kill people in my mind... multiple time's a day... and then tell them about it later.
    I'm to young for kid's believe me haha not my goal any time soon, but When it's that time I love to screenshot baby pics from insta and stare at them for hour's😨😨😨
    I'm just going to stop there cause It's getting weirder lol

• I cut the fan or a/c on but sleep with a quilt wrapped around me.
      I know wasabi burns ur nose, but I'm addicted to eating it anyway. I don't know I like that sensation.
      (EVERYONE HATES THIS ONE) I won't go see a movie if I'm late to the previews. Point blank period! I like watching everything esp the upcoming film's makes me more excited I guess.
      You can spoil something for me and I'll see go watch it.
      I'm the type of person I'd rather see how something is myself and suffer the consequences than someone giving me a head's up. I wanna experience it on my own.

• When I eat cereal, I push it all to one side of my bowl so all u see is half cereal half milk... then I split the mound of cereal into 3 and take my time eating the 2 outer sides first then the middle piece of the mound of cereal. Then I eat all the remaining bits and drink the milk out of the bowl like its a glass of milk. (Yes, I do this every morning)

• I can't sleep next to wall or between a person and a wall, I feel strangled.
    I have my favorite spot in the BUS and train to sit in and I hate it when it's taken :/
    I don't like to ask for favors from other, if you give me a paper in class I would feel like I need to give you all my books and my life as a repay lol XD

• Envisioning the sogginess of that cupcake wrapper is making me gag.

I obsessively "clean" my ears with q-tips like, at least three times a day. I know I'm just making it worse by pushing whatever earwax is in there deeper into my ears by using the q-tips, but it makes me feel better regardless.

• I like pissing off all the religious people in my life
    I cried like a baby when Dobby died. Because he is a free elf not a dead one.
    Sometimes my legs aren't shaved and I will be well aware
    I am a huge geek and nerd
    My fashion sense is stuck between wanting to wear all black and red lipstick all the time or look girly and feminine with flats and skirts and perfectly styled hair
    I think Lindsey Stirling is an amazing violinist and Piers Morgan is an idiot for saying his harsh criticism towards her
    Once I move out and get good at this adulting thing, I am going to adopt 2 dogs and a cat they will be named Sirius Black, Remus, and Professor McGonagall.
    Sometimes I get distracted by my own cleavage
    I am a ridiculously deep sleeper I sleep like the dead.
    I chose my friends who are part of the LGBT community over my deeply religious friends
    I have conversations with myself not out loud just in my head but I move my mouth and make gestures

• I talk to myself. A lot.

• when i cry, i look into the mirror and try to do a convincing crying scene like in a movie lol. i also dance all the time around my house and spend all my time watching youtube videos of other people dancing :/

• I talk in accents sometimes, by myself just for fun.

I eat burgers and sandwiches in a circle and then eat the middle last. If I eat a sub I eat the ends first and the middle last.

I plan how im going to eat my meal as I eat it, carefully planned bites till my last bite which is the perfect bite.

I sleep with a glove on my right hand

I can sleep in almost any position on any surface. I'm a pass out panda.

I huff or growl when someone says something I don't like.

• I can't read a book and eat. I freak out when a book is around me while I'm eating. I beg people to hide the book or magazine or whatever it is out of my site because it makes me really nauseous and I lose my appetite.

• I love apples!

• I can eat with the lights off. hahaha

• I have a rather large collection of dragon dildos. Nuff said.

• When I'm on sidewalks I try to always avoid stepping on any of the cracks. Along with the spaces between each part. It's an OCD thing.

• I like to dance after a shower.
    Blast some music, and jump around the house as I dress myself. Not anything sexy but just a general jumpy happy dance.

• I have a couple of webbed toes. Not anything too frog-like, though.

• I can't go anon? Oh well... I give names to all of my stuff and talk to them like they're people. That includes my PC, my phone, and my calculator 😂

• I have complete conversations with myself out loud. Oh and I never forget the hand gestures. Also I'm always talking to someone who's not there. So like I'll say there name as I talk and then I answer for them. All Out loud. I know it's weird!

• I eat like a 🐖 when no one is looking 😶

• I sleep with a teddy bear when Im not with my boyfriend so I won't feel alone lol

• I eat the food on my plate separate from each other. Can't be mixing then on the fork!