Does this look like the American body type?

Does this look like the American body type?
I think her size is the typical American body.
I like it plus her curves look natural and healthy.

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if many have hips that big, but yes many American women and fuller figured

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I say this photo is accurate ! She's hot. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i have no clue but good body

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'd say that this is the typical American body type. But normal does mean right, I guarantee most American woman who think they are overweight like this woman, are clinically classified as obese. It's dangerous to be blind to the health implications when thinking a huge ass is nothing but a good thing

0|1
    0|0
    • So, you are saying she is unhealthy? It's fine because it's your research into the topic. Though the information I read, carrying to much on your stomach is dangerous. Her stomach appears to be "okay".

• In the case of the average American, the research www.hsph.harvard.edu/.../ states 2/3 Americans are overweight and 1/3 are obese. It doesn't matter where she carries the weight, her arteries will be filling up with fat and that's a killer. So yes, I'd say her high BMI makes her a health risk

• Not sure but she's smoking hot

Women like that are rare, very rare to look good at that size. Her tummy is practically flat and her face is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Canadian here vuisted the states recently.

they are one fat fucking nation.

why dont they control eating and put there physed to use?

tragety

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all, African Americans and Latin Americans, white women started getting a body as they start mixing with those two races

0|0
    0|0
  • ... what constitutes an American body type? Fat? naw dude she fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my I hope not

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmfaoo. Yeah fat out of shape women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes please. Yummy

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no typical American body type, but I agree that this woman looks very good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are probably right

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not optimally healthy.

She may not be as unhealthy as a woman with more stomach fat. I'm not sure that the average American woman (who is 5'4" and about 170 lbs at this point) carries the fat as well as she does.

This particuar woman may not be all that unhealthy, but there's no way i look at her and think 'healthy'. she doesn't look like she could go for a long bike ride or spend the day exploring a city on foot. -Maybe- she could. but her body isn't screaming that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ewwwww.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nope

Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Americans are more thin.

0|0