Do you have a vandetta or secret hate for the opposite gender?

• Yes
    17% (3)5% (1)10% (4)Vote
  • No
    83% (15)77% (17)80% (32)Vote
  • A little
    0% (0)18% (4)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
*Vendetta

0|1
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all 😊🌸 Hating people for no reason isn't my thing 😕

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Not at all. The people I trust the most in my life are women to be honest. It's not that women are more trustworthy or anything it's just that personally my closest confidants are women.

I don't think men tend to have heart to heart conversations with each other either which should change more.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I love women, always have and always will.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate women but I don't like them either. If they never liked me, why should I continue to like them?

1|0
    0|0
  • no. my hate is out in the open. nothing to hide. i hate women :P

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • No I actually love women women actually say the loveliest things to me and I get along with them really well and I can't help but love most women why?

1|0
    0|0
    • That's good. I was just curious over the statistics because people tend to claim sexism, feminism, menism, etc etc and using each against each other on here in a negative light.

• Show All
    • Sure. (๑・3・๑)

• I just messaged you

• I adore women

1|0
    0|0
  • No. However I have been called a ' playa ' lol though I haven't been on a date in 10 months. I just flirt with girls online

1|0
    0|0
  • Secret hate for women? No, I have better stuff to do..

1|0
    0|0
  • no but both genders have issues

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Do you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope. Just curious over the statistics because people tend to claim sexism, feminism, menism, etc etc and using each against each other on here in a negative light.

• That's just because they aren't getting laid enough.

• Lmao ❤ that's funny xD

• Life would be hard if you hated half the people on the planet... Good luck with that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No, I have no reason to.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a boyfriend as I don't want the emotional attachment of their attempt to dominate me. I don't trust guys. I love sex and I'll use them for sex but trust them at this point in time no

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • LMFAO who can hate an entire *gender*? That sounds incredibly tediousXD media.giphy.com/media/11SHp1p2qrDT3O/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0