Is it bad to want this?

I wish we could have rotations for boyfriends.

Not so we could sleep with them (eww, I've never...), but because boys are so much fun.

There are all these cute boys, and they seem to like me, but why do we only have to pick one? It would be easier if we could keep changing boyfriends in 4-month intervals.

Most Helpful Guy

• not like that but be single don't commit any relation and enjoy it

What Guys Said 3

• I think the Polyamory lifestyle might be something you'd be interested in or looking for. And no it's not

Taken from wikipedia:

"Sex is not necessarily a primary focus in polyamorous relationships, which commonly consist of people seeking to build long-term relationships with more than one person on mutually agreeable grounds, with sex as only one aspect of their relationships. In practice, polyamorous relationships are highly varied and individualized according to those participating."

• You can have boy friends who aren't boyfriends. Would that work?

• No btu then I can't really go to movies with them

• I understand you want variety

• Boys are funny, sweet, charming and so much fun.

And cute.

Sometimes I like one guy, then I'll like another, then I'll like another. Why can't the loveee be shared?

#prettygirlproblems

• Yeah personal message me please

• Is something wrong?

What Girls Said 0