A gorgeous face or body?

What do you prefer? I'd choose face

• Face 😍
  • Body 😍
..

Most Helpful Girl

• Face. Easier to improve your body.

Most Helpful Guy

• Face means more to me since I will be looking at her face more than her body. Especially when talking. Plus. A face is hard to change naturally but changing the body is not so hard if you work at it.

What Girls Said 8

• Face! lol!

• Face obviously. You can be fat and if you have a pretty face you are still beautiful. Butter face isn't that attractive. Sorry. :p

• Face.

• Face - the body can always be worked on.

• Face. No contest.

• Can't I have both?

• Face , I can advice him fix his body later

• body, average face is ok to me

What Guys Said 9

• I flipped here. When I was younger, it was all about the face. The face seems like the center of a woman's personality, what I see, talk to, fall in love with.

When I became more sexually active and eventually married, faces matter less to me now. I guess it's because I'm not seeking to fall in love, at most there might be some kind of sexual attraction to some sexy body. I've kind of "objectified" women to keep it simple, not make it about love at all, that's reserved for my wife. So now it's all body preference, and just about some sexual fantasy at best.

• Kind of crude but it's like if a woman is bending over in front of you, you're not going to see her face much.

• Gorgeous face and gorgeous body.

• Definitely the face. Anyone can have a gorgeous body if they work hard enough for it but the face is something that you can't change.

• I would go for the face. You can work on the body and make it more sexy. The face you really can't change much unless you go get surgery.

• I work hard to get both of them. My body, my work.

• Face

• Brown bag it man

• I want both but the face is more important

• bodyyyyyyyyyyy yes