Have you ever been called a loser?

For any reason at all? I was called a loser, when I got expelled from boarding school (lol great times) .. so how about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't we all?

• a lot of people haven't, I know THAT for sure

Most Helpful Girl

• lol sure i have. do i care?
    NUH UH.

What Guys Said 5

• I have been called worse from girls. :(

• Care to share details?

• You can stop with the smart ass attitude to since you were the one wrong in the first place. I have an idea how about WOMEN accept responability for a change!! Maybe your not as nicer person as you think you are. Next time get facts before you just assume which is another thing women do is just assume. Also you should be sorry. I did nothing wrong that day, the girl was a nasty girl and that was her character so next time get your facts right before you judge OK! Because what you did was offensive and your smartass attitude just shows your not as good of a person as you think you are. I can't be bothered wasting my time talking to you because you are not worth it.

• You should learn about what being accused of that can do to a man. It is not just the words but it can destroy his reputation in society. That is why girls should not say that about a man unless it is actually true but yet you girls just love to throw that word around and it is pathetic and immture of you girls. Yet most of you women don't care about that do you! No wonder less men want to get married to you women these days because there are no real women left.

• In school, yes. Hurt me.
    On GAG, yes. Didn't bother me.

• I got treated pretty badly through most of my childhood. Aspergers made me weird to other kids and children are relentlessly uncaring and indifferent to anyone who doesn't fit in.

• Yeh. Its such a generic insult

• Emh. Does online and by complete strangers without any reason count? Otherwise no.

Or hmm.. I mean, a friend might have joked about it if I lost some game sometime or not, but never in the harmful sense.

• Yay, a NO... good for you

What Girls Said 4

• All my childhood.
    Yeah, I was one of the most hated kids. 😄
    Now if I'm thinking about it, I like it. 😄
    "I have haters, I'm someone." 😂
    Stupid mentality, agreed, but still. 💪😂

• That was my identifier.

• Yes, when I was in middle school.

• No, or I'll break their face.