Is she really pissed or just finding an excuse to talk to me?

> Met her on Halloween party
> Made out and exchanged numbers
> she was 27 so I lied about my age and told her I was 22 ( I am turning 19 in August)
> Met like 4 times again but didn't had sex, just oral and making out.
> She started getting really clingy and asked me many times about other girls I hangout with.
> Started fight for no reason and went no contact after accusing me of random shit Evendoe we weren't together lol I deleted her number and never texted her again
> She found out through some of her friends that maybe know me that I am not really 22
> Texted me earlier today telling me how I maniuplated her all the way and she feel like crying?
> We were never together so whyd she text me after like 3 months all that?
> When I asked her about how did she got my number again, she told me she never cared to delete it? Lol

Is she really "hurt" because I lied about my age lol or she just trying to find excuse to talk to me again and get back at me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• She's most likely just trying to save face. That's why she got in contact with you at first, then she's 'hurt' because she's embarrassed af to have been rejected by a guy who's 18 when she's 27.

• I didn't rejected her, we never went to that level. She just went no contact and I didn't bothered to text her again and she said age doesn't matter but I lied to her about it does?

• yeeeah idunno man. Sounds like she got somewhat invested in you from the get-go considering how she was asking about other girls you hangout with after you'd met just 4 times. I'll assume she heard that you do hangout with some/plenty of girls, hence the accusations and stuff since she clearly didn't like to hear that she had some competition.

• I don't think she's hurt but perhaps mad that you lied in the first place, like all this time she thought you were 22 which is not that far off from being 19-- considering she's 27.. either way she perhaps just wants to make you feel bad.

• Feel bad so that id go back with her again? Or because I lied? She said that my age really doesn't matter and she's hurt because I lied about it? Lol

• Feel bad for lying.

• Do you need the link to correct your age? :I

She liked you and trusted you, Polo. And you *lied* to her. She's really hurt. I hope you learn how to treat people better in the future.

• Wtf? Are you being sarcastic? Hurt because I added like 2 numbers in my age? Lol or bexause of something else?

• That I am 4 years older and grow beard more? Lol

• Hopefully.

What Guys Said 3

• LOL You're only 18? Wow bromobile.

"She started getting really clingy and asked me many times about other girls I hangout with."

She wanted to know if you bagging other chicks. She might even be sleeping around herself. She might have even considered it since you've been talking to her.

"Started fight for no reason and went no contact after accusing me of random shit Evendoe we weren't together lol I deleted her number and never texted her again"

Somebody else is getting that, so she thought she'd cut you off.

I think she's conflicted. She probably has a boyfriend and wants to sleep with you, but knows it's wrong to do so.

• Why'd you think she have boyfriend lol? And she didn't wanted sex, That's why I didn't even bothered texting again lol. Said she'd wanna make it special at 27? Lmao

• Probably she's like 8/10 so I thought I'd try again but she's too dramatic now lol

• Why'd even me lying matter if she told me she don't care about age lol smh

• Sounds more like an excuse brah, go do somethang else, its not really important, sloots gon sloot

• Finding an excuse to talk to you bruh