Do you think Trump is Hillary's puppet?

Do you think he is an undercover democrat who was planned by Clinton to look like an idiot and beat out all the legitimate Republican candidates like Rubio, Carson, Bush, Paul, and even Cruz? Cause I don't think Hillary would have beaten any of the other Republican candidates but I see many voting for her just to prevent Trump getting in the office. I mean he has been a really good friend of the Clintons in the past and went golfing a lot with Bill so it's very fishy. He's donated money to the democratic party before. He has nothing to lose anyways considering he's filthy rich so what do you think. Many believe he's not an actual conservative.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im with the other anon, both are just clowns...

• Okay but I didn't ask if they were clowns. I asked if you believe Trump is her puppet or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Legitimate" republican candidates? What makes them legitimate and not Trump? That they're bought? That they suck up to the establishment? That they say whatever their consultants tell them to? Trump is winning because all the others are fake politicians and he says whatever he believes, people see that. Clinton is just as bought and fake as the republicans I think she would lose to him if they faced each other. This is a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Trump is a billionaire he's worth way more than the Clintons what exactly did they give him to be a fake republican and run for president? He's doing it because he wants to.

What Girls Said 1

• I think the both of them are just clowns.

• My question wasn't about whether they're clowns or not.

What Guys Said 4

• He's not a puppet at all. He is a typical coastal conservative - he doesn't give a rat's ass about social/religious issues like gay marriage and abortion, but he does care about stuff that affects national security and the economy.

• it's always a plausibility. Most, if not almost all politicians are corrupt and are controlled by someone else.

• Absolfuckinlutely. he's a democrat in disguise.

• More like the other way around. Trump is in control, Hillary is a woman who feels it necessary to cater to everyone without having the capability to do so.