What is your definition of happiness?

I just wonder because I know it is different for everyone. So what is your definition of happiness?
What is your definition of happiness?

Most Helpful Guy

• We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.

Most Helpful Girl

• happiness is... it's like when everything in your life is going just right. work is good. family is good. partner is good. friends are good. food is good. music is good. money is good. everything is perfectly balanced.

What Guys Said 7

• -A good wife check
    -A son check
    -A granddaughter check
    -A good home check
    -Good weather fail

I just wish I knew how to make Yahoo mail take less space in the memory of my phone (or move it to the 32 gb memory card
    I-d also want a good 1 lb photo camera with a viewfinder (under $500 )

• Whatever makes me laugh at the moment.

• When some one is happy coz of you then it makes you happier more than they are

• Football, feet up, jack daniels, beer, pizza. Classics that will never get old.

• Happiness to me is probably having a good time, while being satisfied.

• I believe happiness is only possible when you are in the process of personal accomplishment

• Absence of unhappiness ;)

What Girls Said 2