A bit TMI perhaps, but how much toilet paper do you normally use?

Another persons question about toilet paper use got me to thinking about this.

Personally, two to four squares about two or three times is plenty for me normally.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use Cottonelle wipes, and so does my whole family. Once you try them just once, you will seriously question how you get through yr entire life using a DRY product (!) to do this job.

We've also installed Japanese-style bidets on our toilets, so, usually the wipe doesn't even show any brown-ness. But it's for insurance.

• Japanese toilets are so advanced compared to what the rest of the world uses. They even clean themselves after they have been used as well as clean you.

• Oh ok. I have heard they have those really fancy toilets in most homes now. :P

• @Applefan1 Ah, yeah, wouldn't know. In crappy apartments in Shibuya that single girls could afford, they didn't have them. LOL

I do have a couple of friends who went to the American school there, though, and their parents' house didn't have bidets either. And these people were literally billionaires, so their house wouldn't have wanted for amenities.

Most Helpful Guy

• I go through a lot and my kids are worse, always clogging the bowl

What Girls Said 2

• Usually 6 sheets lol, I don't really count it though just roll it around my hand so its flat.

• I don't count, but definitely more than 2 squares

What Guys Said 4

• 1 square for piss
    3 squares for shit, 6 if it needs more cleaning.

• Probably depends mostly on your diet. I eat mostly instant noodles, so I often need to use an entire roll of toilet paper or more. If I have the time, I usually use the shower instead. Wish I could install a bidet, but my bathroom is too tiny.

• Dude, you can get a Luxe Bidet on amazon for 30 bucks. It hooks into the water line from the wall to the toilet, and you just attach it using the same screws that hold the toilet seat on. It takes like 5 minutes to install it.

It's also super easy to clean. Every cpl days, lift up plastic guard, wipe down with alcohol wipe, good as new.

It takes a day or two to adjust to bidet-ing with cold water, but, srsly, you should order it TODAY.

• 4 squares then i wash my ass with water and soap. in mah country we use water primarily

• About 24 inches for a given poop. Less when I go to the gym because their tp is nice and thick.