What to do when you see a friend or relative in a physical fight or getting beat up?

Everyone's opinion is greatly appreciated :v

Please be specific Obviously you try to stop the fight

Most Helpful Guy

• Get in between n kick whoever the hell he is.. dont touch my bros n friends

Most Helpful Girl

• I jump in. I've always done so. Even when I was a little kid, once I saw my big brother who was a teenager at the time play fighting with his friend... didn't know it was playing and I jumped in and started swinging haha, and another time I was around 10 and saw my other older adult brother getting attacked by some man, and again, jumped in abd started swinging. I don't care if I'd get beat up even, I'd try, and the anger from seeing somebody lay a hand on my family wouldn't allow me to do anything but go crazy on the person. Even if my family member was wining the fight.

What Guys Said 3

• stop the fight

• I try to stop it somehow.

• Can you be a bit more specific

• WHat's up with your pic OP?

What Girls Said 2

• I'll help both side to calm down, remind them about piece & love,, try to push them away,, saying stop the fight please.. If they continue I'll call for help

• Jump in and help try to kick the ass of the person/people that's beating on my loved one (s).