How would you react to this in the morning?

Waking up next to a dude doing this too you?

For men if a chick was doing this too you.
but with a face without makeup like this

These comments made me laugh my head off. :D They don't have to be strangers. Let me rephrase what I said. If you were DATING one of them due to you either being into dudes and girls. how would you react? So like you bf/gf were doing those positions before y'all get out of bed.
You people are horrible! Your throwing your own bf's/gf's out of the house and calling the cops on them. :P :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, that girl looks prettier without makeup, but I like my GF's face better, so I wouldn't wanna replace her with that chick

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was my "SO" in bed with me..., I'd place my hand in his , climb into bed with him , and cuddle up to him then kiss him passionately.

What Guys Said 21

• I would first open one eyes, look at her as say, 'hi' and close the eye again
    Then few seconds later I will be in a shock that what is such a sexy women doing in bed with he!
    Step 1) slap yourself 3 times.
    If she does not disappears Step 2) pinch yourself
    If still she does not disappears Step 3) kick you own balls and try to wake up from this dream
    If still she does not disappears Step 4) Call exorcist and psychiatrist.
    If still she does not disappears Step 5) I will myself disappear from the house.

• I would get suspicious if I didn't know her... if did know her though I could say: "I don't know what you want, but I know what I want" ;P

• So you wake up in bed with your girl and she looks over at you?

Yeah that's so weird, I'd totes dump them on the spot.

:S

• well hopefully I would know her some how or/and remember why she in my bed

• I call her a taxi and say "Sorry, I thought you knew it was just a one time thing".

• Me: ... : O...
    Her: Hii baby...
    Me: ... did we make it?
    Her: Yeesss... you penetrated me for hours... i kinda want more...
    Me: ...: O... can we make it again now?
    Her: Oww so cute... but there's a little problem... i'm just an illusion, like an imaginary friend, but in this case an imaginary girlfriend, i'm not real.
    Me: DAMMIT!

• I like to see a girl face without makeup in the morning.

• Jokes on them.. I don't let sloots sleep over. After I cumshot a phat load on their caked up face i slap them to assert my dominance and tell them to get the fck out.

• "Who the hell are you and how did you get in my house"

• Jump out of bed. Nobody has slept with me before

• I know she ain't really threatening looking but my initial reaction would to grab a rat tail

• omg, hot babe.

• Literally jump out of bed in surprise, asking things like who she was and where she came from. 😳

• I would tell her to get out of my house.

• Why should there be a reaction? The girl is obviously comfortable

• Shoot her in the head for breaking into my house

• I would roll over kiss her and Marvin Gaye and get it on

• If it was my SO, I'd ask "Uhm... why are you looking at me like that? Were you watching me sleep? That's so creepy" Then I would turn around to get another half hour of sleep and mumble "come on, get outa bed and cook me breakfast or do some cleaning, there's lots of better stuff to do than staring at me."

If she was a stranger, I'd say "You better be out of my house in less than 2 minutes or I will tie you to the bed and tell you the whole Star Wars saga from start to finish.

• I literally just woke up now and I would bang the shit out of her.

• I'd kick her out of my house before she finds out my penis is small.

What Girls Said 12

• My reaction: Wtf is a man doing in my bed and also how can he lay on it since it's a bed for one person? Whichcrafting! Hush Satan, hush!

• Why is a strange possibly naked man in my bed? Very distressing. D:

• i would kick him out of my house

• "Da fuq is you?"

• I'd shake his hand and then tell him to get out

• Scream, roll out of bed. Gasp... Run out my room and get downstairs and ask my mom. Why is he in my bed mom?

• Tell him get go make me food duh what else would u do come on bruh😂😂😂😂

• I'd be like 'ah shit' if I didn't know them.

• "O. o what the heck are you doing in my room?"

And probably scream.

• I would take his hand... Twist it around his back and pin him to the bed, then call the cops and inform them a stranger broke into my house.

• Take his hand and pull him on top of me lol. Especially him, he's hot. My boyfriend will do though haha.

• I start screaming and call the police...