Do you believe most people here are soft?

I hardly see anyone supporting violence as a solution here...99% among people here are soft pacifists hahahahahaha...

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Many in this generation are soft. Thugs will be taking everything from them. Get a gun and learn how to use it if you don't want to be a victim.

What Girls Said 4

• Hey, you know how some animals have hierarchies, with alphas and betas and suchlike?

Ok.
    Guess which animals turn to violence as a first line of action?

NEVER the alpha.
    Never.
    Never ever ever.

Violence as a PRIMARY reaction is a sign of weakness and inferiority. In all animals, everywhere.
    Sorry.

Leaders and winners know how to use violence, sure, and they're capable of so doing when necessary.
    But, leaders and winners know how to conserve energy and not waste it on stupid shit.

Minimum expenditure of resources.

• First of all I don't believe in those alpha-beta shit... those stupid stuff are for social-media obsessed weaklings... mentally I live in 80s-90s personally when people had real balls and no social media shit...

• violence is a solution?
    interesting...
    violence is the problem itself lol

• It's not that we're soft, we're just not allowed to say non PC stuff...

• Oh yeah... we have to walk on eggshells here... if we bash someone (like those annoying chicks dat ask "Am I fat?")... then REPORTED... ewww sucks...

• I don't use dat name anymore... nor dat gif...

• and of course I block everyone who's calling me like dat...

• I don't like violence, I'd rather defend myself with words rather than my fists or kicks. If someone in real life came to attack me, then I'd defend myself of course.

What Guys Said 11

• War veteran here.

But even as I was onboard my ship headed for the Persian Gulf for Gulf War 1, I had my doubts that any positive outcome would come from it.

9/11
    The war in Afghanistan
    The war in Iraq
    The rise of ISIS

bear out all my misgivings.

Retaining the ability to fight only when needed is prudent.
    Opportunistically spoiling for a fight is foolish.

• That's not being soft, that's being smart. Violence doesn't solve things. That has nothing to do with being pacifist, it's just something smart people understand and dumb people do not.

• Imagine right NOW yer being attacked... wot do u do? Scream? Cry? No violence?

• By a thief perhaps?

• Thieves don't attack you. They're like wild animals: they're more scared of you than you are scared of them. If you come home at night and you catch a thief standing in your living room, trying to find money, jewellery and electronics, chances are he will run away in panic before you can even confront him. The vast majority of thieves and burglars is not violent. They just want to steal money.

• I see humans as a barbaric, selfish and greedy species
    that has learned how to don a mask.

The only point fights or violence is good, is if it's out of necessity
    blindly throwing punches around will end up hurting nobody else, but yourself.

• So what to be soft? That's something good , but if there's a violence case then the only solution will be in violence.

• Yeah most people here are soft. So what? If you want more violent people, this is the wrong community for you. Not because people are respectful and speak their hearts means that they're weak. Learn the difference.

• It's wrong indeed... I'm not into relationships either... nor I give a shit being in one... not to mention I've gotta see every fucking day an "Am I fat?" question... hmph... it's just da only site where I can get rewards in ma stupid country... so...

• they're softer than soft.

• I don't know bout others but im soft.

• They don't seem that malleable to me.
    Hehheh, I made a funny...

• Huh? Sorry pal but someone needs a detective to find out wot u always say... I see u often speaking in yer own dialect...

• lolol

• How the fuck is violence an answer?

• You say it like it's a bad thing. You probably go kicking kittens for fun