What kind of dictator are you?

When it came to who to obliterate I had a hard time picking between the Hipster and Joffrey. xD

Fidel Castro
What kind of dictator are you?
You are... Fidel Castro! And Liam Neeson's doppelgänger.
Nearly responsible for the end of the world, you fired up America and created the Cuban Missile Crisis. The US hated you so much they tried to assassinate you with everything from poisoned cigars to exploding sea shells.

http://www.playbuzz.com/georgiahuiz10/which-dictator-are-you

Most Helpful Guy

• I got Saddam Hussein. Rather unpleasant surprise.
    And I'm a little annoyed about the information they gave you about Fidel Castro. What a load of stupid propaganda. Castro didn't start the Cuban missile crisis, America did. Cuba simply let the Soviet Union station its missiles there because they needed a deterrent after several US-American attempts to invade and occupy Cuba and overthrow the Cuban government. And the Soviet Union simply wanted to station its missiles on Cuba because the US stationed its own missiles in west Germany and Finland, in direct reach of Moscow. I think it's pretty understandable that the Russians were able to be like "ah okay, whatever. America might just end up bombing the shit out of us but so what".
    Had America just relaxed a bit instead of severely provoking the Russians and trying to invade Cuba several times, the Cuban missile crisis would've never happened. The Castro brothers are probably the most peaceful and amicable dictators in a long time. The missile crisis happened because of America's imperialism, not because a small island in the Caribbean decided to try a different approach to politics.

Most Helpful Girl

• Josef Stalin
    Congrats, you're Josef Stalin.
    Once a very attractive bank robber for the Bolshevik party, the internet now knows you as the personification of Mario. You are responsible for over 20 million deaths, second only to Chairman Mao. Fair effort.

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 7

• ... Hitler. I got Hitler.

Well. I guess he would be mein.

• I got Fidel as well, haha.

• I got fidel castro

• I got Stalin wtf 😂😂😂

• I got Stalin

• You are... Suddam Hussein!
    Famous for murdering and torturing your own people, you were executed by them in the end. You also copied Stalin's moustache - As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted at how much you've copied his facial hair. You're a laughing stock. It's cheesy, it's disgusting. I personally found it artistically atrocious.

Hahaha.. niiiice.

• You are... Kim Jong Un!
    Funny little guy with the face of an emoticon, the internet thinks you're a spoilt child with Daddy issues.
    You have your own private Island, love to party, and are infatuated with Michael Jordan.