A Nowegian Elkhound

And a Newfoundland

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• Bulldogs

upload.wikimedia.org/.../Clyde_The_Bulldog.jpg

Lakeland terrier (may have been an Airedale, I can't remember.)

upload.wikimedia.org/.../...redale_terrier_1pl.jpg

Grand Basset Griffon Vendeen

www.dogbreedslist.info/.../...riffon-Vendeen-2.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Growing up, I had a lab/shepherd/husky mix named Jasmine. Currently I have a beagle mix of some sort named Lily. She's 2 and we rescued her last October. :)
    http://i.imgur.com/EmuQKym.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Growing up - 4 Doberman Pinschers and one Australian Cattle Dog.

Currently, we have one Doberman and one Greyhound, and my parents have 2 German Shepherds that we see quite frequently.

For the next two weeks I'm also caring for my brother's Jack Russell while he's on vacation.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've had one Australian shepherd/Dalmatian mix named Casey and two Rat terriers named Sadie and Princess. I don't have any dogs right now unfortunately.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aghhh, so cute. I love dogs. :) I've had two mixed breeds - one that my parents found near their work (when they worked at the same place) and one that we got from the local humane society. The first one was a beagle and something else, I'm not quite sure. The current one we have is an Australian Shepherd and corgi mix. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh I like the Rnglish Spaniel did she shed much?

0|1
    0|0
    • Not really, I've had one and we are fosters for the New England Springer Spaniel rescue.

• I had a lab, he was a copper color :) had him for 13 years and we had to put him to sleep around 3 years ago. still bothers me :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a Puggle. Mix of a pug and a beagle.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!