This is unusual?

So, I have IPC (intergrated physics and chemistry) Basically pre- chemistry. And.. We had a lab today. There's this boy that we don't talk to or he tries to talk to me. I didn't expect this to happen but he asked if we want to be lab partner. I polietly said sure. From there, he has been making converstaions and making things easy and able to talk. Before he got himself a goggle he handed me one (Pretty sure he was just being nice) and then from there, he made it sound like we are friends already. I mean the last time this happened..

Teacher found it unusal that we are working together because usually he would be working on his own. Last week, teachers told us, class to pair up with the person next to me and I scooted my desk over helping each other us out.

While typing this I've realized I came so far and finally getting my self confidence back :)

Anyways, you don't think... that he likes me right. or just as a friend.

Yeah, in that class he is. Around his friends he's not. Maybe he just doesn't want to partner up with other people OR cause I'm smart :P

What Guys Said 2

• The real question is how much do you want him to like you?

• Maybe he's just introverted.

• Yeah, in that class he is. Around his friends he's not. Maybe he just doesn't want to partner up with other people OR cause I'm smart

What Girls Said 0