Any other introverts out there?

Do you enjoy being one? Or do you wish you could get out of your shell? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always been an introvert. Hard to believe as I'm so highly sexual but alas, that's reserved solely for my boyfriend. A side of me that nobody but him gets to see.

Do I wish I could 'get out of my shell'? Not really. It's not like preferring to keep more to yourself has to work against you. I still am almost done my degree, have two greats jobs. A good group of friends plus a boyfriend so introverts can still achieve the same things as an extrovert. We simply have to go about doing so in a different way. :)

• Well said thanks ! And lucky for your boyfriend haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I am an introvert and I enjoy being an introvert, I am proud of it. No, I don't wish to come out of my shell, I am happy where I am no matter what the consequences may be. I am prepared for it

What Girls Said 9

• like 80% of gag, sure.

• I am pretty introverted myself. I am getting better about it and attempting to get out of my shell. There are some people I am used to and can be more relaxed around, but then you have those who make me want to hide and not return.

I used to be extremely outgoing and extroverted, but life happens and I reverted. Not saying it's a bad thing, but I do tend to think a lot more. The only thing I don't particularly care for about it is that I overanalyze things.

I am sure I will eventually be okay with either way I turn out. If I remain intro or turn back out to be extro, I'll be fine. :]

• I am a total introvert. When I was younger I tried faking that I was a extrovert. Because
    the entire school system is designed for extroverts and I thought it help me get more friends. I realized even faking who I was wasn't going to get me any real friends. I eventually realized who my real friends were and worked on being comfortable in my skin. Nowadays when I am in class, waiting for my professor to start lecturing 90% of people are on their phones or talking. Guess who is the one that is reading a book? Yep it's me.

• Being an introvert has its ups and downs but most the time I wish I wasn't one.

• I love being an introvert because its who i am, i used to try and be more outgoing but i just realised i wasn't being myself

• I'm an introvert. Being one did bother me in school at times because it was made for extroverts usually, always wanting students to speak up and share, which I wasn't always comfortable doing. I'm fine with it now.

• I'm an introvert. It doesn't bother me, its just who I am.

• isn't that most of us lmao, i like being an introvert. sometimes i want to have a booming social life but then i remember how much i hate being involved in drama and go 'nah'. i'm a borderline extrovert tho

• I'm an introvert but I really want to break out of my shell cause I know that I won't last long just depending on myself in the real world.

• What do you kean you won't last long?

• Because I've been told that you can't go through life by yourself and that you need people if you don't want to have a miserable life.

What Guys Said 0