Are you more passive aggressive or aggressive in general?

In situatuations that cause you to get aggressive, which type of aggressive behavior do you resort to?

I think I'm more passive. I hate being full out mean to people. It makes me uncomfortable. Haha.

• Passive aggressive.
  • Aggressive agressive.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more passive aggressive than aggressive agressive.

There is no need for name calling. I mean sometimes each and every one of us might call someone a name we shouldn't but the ones that turn to name calling all the time are immature in my opinion.

• Yes same here. I don't like being mean. :o

• Neither. Sometimes we all do it and say things we should not but if you are a person that is doing it all the time then you have only yourself to blame when others don't like you.

• Thank you for MHA.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm very passive aggressive. Like it's really bad. I try my best to just not say anything because if I do, my passive aggressiveness will rage on! Lol

What Guys Said 13

• I try to be more passive, I don't get mad easily so I can control myself, but if they really piss me off, I tend to go all in and be very aggressive (that's why I try to remain cool, cause if I get aggressive I'd literally say everything negative about that person xD).

• Generally speaking, it takes me a long time to even become aggressive. I might get a little stressed or bothered about something but I hardly ever get aggressive. There's gotta be something really bad happening for me to get real aggressive.
    When I do get aggressive, it depends a lot who I'm together with. With my family members, I usually get just aggressive. I can have a very fiery temper when I'm actually pissed. When I'm around my girlfriend or my friends, it's sort of a mix between aggressive and passive aggressive.
    If I'm in public and dealing with a stranger, I have the talent to completely hide my aggressiveness. I don't like showing my emotions to strangers and so when I deal with a stranger, I can be totally polite (not passive aggressive polite but real polite) although I'm cooking inside. That other person would never guess that I'm really pissed because I remain friendly and polite but when I walk away, I would swear and gossip about it to my girlfriend ;-).

• I have trained in martial arts for 38 years. I do not fight, unless I am given no choice. Then I am a warrior. I see no reason to be passive aggressive.

• I wish people would stop making a fuss and even whole theories about "passive aggressive", equating it with aggressiveness.
    It's just people who don't agree with you and don't start a row about it.
    Just learn to live with the the idea that not everyone agrees with you and not everyone wants a fight.

• Disagreeing and being passively agressive are way different to me at least.

• the problem with the notion of " passively aggressive " is the lack of a widely accepted definition of the term.

• Definitely aggressive - aggressive ! It is the better way to be. ✌

• I'm both but I'm trying to be nice so I don't get banned. By the way, the opposite of Passive-Agressive is Assertive.

• aggro aggro

• usually hold my emotions in or just not give a shit. my mom is one of my rock though lol so i tell her everything but sex stuff.

• Passive aggressive... til you push me,

• More passive
    Rarely aggressive

• I'm just aggressive.

• I don't need to hide it... if I had enough they should know... so I guess "B"...

• I'm not really aggressive at all

What Girls Said 4

• I'm suuuuuuper nice to basically everyone. But I have 1 mean bone in my body for emergencies.

• I am very chill, cold and indifferent.
    but when it gets overboard I am very stringent

• probably more passive

• I'm usually passive cuz I don't care enough to be aggressive about it.