How do you stay positive when you're having a tough time?

I've been having a tough time lately and I'm having trouble staying positive

Most Helpful Guy

• the secret to life is easy and obtainable to every single being that applies the law of attraction. Our lives are not cursed of bad luck bad times has nothing to do with outside sources.
    The circumstances you "have" received are from "your" thought process.
    This is the very true reason why depression is a selfish act: Many people stuck in that do not like this comment I made, they are choosing to be a victim by claiming depression a disease.
    To a certain point depression is a "dis" "ease" the solution of a mindset can eradicate any such ailment. So knowing this you are not doomed for more trouble.
    Or should I say it is your choice to continue like this or obtain a healthier more satisfying outcome.
    You my Dear if so choosing will have desires met and happier moments ahead for the rest of your life if you just think differently.
    Sounds too easy huh? Well it is true. The power of circumstances are all do to your thought process. You did not leave me an example So I will just pick a boyfriend wasn't what you wanted once you met him. this all started because you drew him towards you, maybe he was a bad dude or just a bad for you, whatever the point is your end desire to have a great happy relationship is the end goal. But you thought process was skewed. Instead of thinking "I desire a wonderful great relationship" you may have thought " I HOPE this relationship works out" or "He better treat me right"... do you see the doubt projected in those last to mindsets compared to the simple first thought?
    That is as simple as it gets. Our thoughts bring the energies together for tomorrows outcome.
    By you thinking your having a tough time , you are actually wishing more tough times for tomorrow as well. and as the energies listen to you it gives exactly what you ask for.
    OUR Creator or Energies is like a Genie " your wish is my command" .
    We always get what we ask for and this works for everything and abundance of anything is at you command of it. Want happiness ask believe and receive , want a long lasting loving true relationship with the person that was designed for you? or how about money/career/ a cup of coffee? It is all obtainable by positive thoughts.
    The negative crap all was yesterdays thought process what are you going to do today to bring positive outcomes tomorrow? Please do not doubt! doubt is the killer.
    Trust the positive thoughts bring those positive energies and learn to think & believe!

• Thanks, that was very helpful 😊

• You are welcome. I want you to apply this to your everyday of your life. Keep yourself knowledgeable of the power of thought. It is a bit overwhelming when you realize how quick it works when you are focused and in-tuned with this. You will be guided and blessed. please please do not doubt the process, that would be like stomping on a flower ready to sprout from the ground. because you didn't see a flower yet, so patience and believe always always believe. your thoughts are endless so guide them to positivity. We are what you think.

• thank you for MH

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Rather than "staying positive" necessarily, I try more to maintain perspective. This can induce a feeling of serenity which is easier (and maybe better) than happiness per se.

The reason I use the astronomical photos on my profile (and desktop, and home screen on my phone, etc.), especially Hubble Deep Field photos, is that they help me to remember how truly insignificant our lives, problems, civilizations and planet are in the scheme of things. They seem important to us--and they are important, in a very limited sense--but they're less than an infinitesimal mote of dust in the order of the universe, which on the whole is beautiful, wonderful, unimaginable, etc. So it's important to not get caught up in the bad things in life on Earth. It's better to be aware of how pitifully unimportant those bad things are.

Also: meditate. Gain control of your thoughts and your body. Breathe thoughtfully. There are lots of guides online that can help you.

Finally: devote your Earthly time and attention to things that are good. Volunteer, help those who need help, interact in a caring way with those around you. Be a force for good. Choose actively to give a positive meaning to this largely meaningless existence.

Good luck. :)

• Thank you, I liked your first point about keeping things in perspective, it's easy to get caught up in life sometimes

• One thing that I do is try to give whatever it is giving me a tough time a break. Sometimes, getting away from your problems helps to bring clarity.

For me it can be as easy as walk along some trails... it usually involves some type of activity. Refocusing your brain and doing something you enjoy for change can give you balance.

If the world is stressing you out, then you take a break from the world and balance it with something that is positive that feels good! If it is people that are stressing you out then take a day or two and get away from them. Negativity breeds negativity.

• See if this helps:

elitedaily.com/.../

• Always remember that when things are at there toughest, they can only get better. It may be slow, but day by day things will improve.

Take care, stay safe!

• Depends what the problem is and if I can do something about it

• I tell myself II have no other choice. I can't afford to be negative. That's like inviting more trouble. I work harder, keep myself occupied.

• When I find out the answer, I'll let you know.. Without getting into specifics, the past month has been terrible! I only stay motivated out of necessity.

• Listen or watch to motivational videos. Or cat videos lol.

Restoring your fate to humanity is a hard thing.

• I usually just talk to my best friend or try to find something to distract me from life when I'm having a hard time

• Listen to motivational music.
    Take deep breathes, slowly make sure my mind isn't thinking anything (Even though it technically will always).
    Just sit, relax and give your self minutes to yourself, me time to just not do anything, no internet no games, no school work, work or nothing, just relaxation.

• Spend time with my dog, family, friends. Think of the good things in life

• I just had fun with friends, hung out with them

• Tough times doesn't last, tough people do lll

• I struggle with " staying positive "

I just tell myself

Be like Dory " keep swimming "

This too whatever you are going through will pass. Just keep on keeping on.

What Girls Said 5

• Something that always work for me, I print out positive quotes and put them up all over my house and save reminders of them on my phone and write them in my day planner. To constantly read these things, keeps your mind positive.

• Make a list of all the good things in your life. However great or small and focus on them.

• You just tell your self that it will all end soon. If that doesn't help just take it day by day. I know how you feel because I am definitely going through it right now.

• I've been in this spot many times. I just appreciate of what I do have in my life and who I have in my life. I know it's easier said than done but it helps!

• Drink Coffee & do walking while I try to find solution ,, say it's Just a temporary & new experience : )