How do you stop yourself from feeling old 👵🏻😔?

So I'm turning 20 in two days and oh gosh.. That's two decades! I feel like I must start writing my will since I could die any day from old age. I can feel the arthritis setting in. I feel compelled to read The Wall Street Journal. Death is looking over my shoulder as I write this!
What can I do to make myself stop feeling so old? 😭 I swear I'm not just being silly I feel really ancient guys..

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop thinking like that. If you think your old then you will start feeling old. Change that mind set. Go out and have fun for your birthday. Go clubbing drink listen to music and dance the night away. Enjoy your youth. Your not 30 or 40 yet. Don't act like your old.

• Thank you very much for the upvote. Happy birthday. I hope you have fun on your B-day. 😎🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Most Helpful Girl

• :(
    I turned 20 4 weeks ago...
    Does that make me old? :(
    Do things you did as a little kid like going to the playground and trying out the swings or the climbing equipment. I sometimes go to the playground with my boyfriend for fun and it makes me feel like I'm a little girl again.
    Go to a ice cream shop and taste all the flavours as 'tasters' and eventually choose the most chocolaty one like all kids do.
    Go to the beach and chase the waves and run away from them.
    There are so many things that you can do which can remind you of your childhood :)

What Guys Said 24

• Dude im turning 21 in a few days i feel like im 90
    https://i.imgur.com/d1NBb20.gif
    someone get me viagra and a hooker

• lol @ u being old. IM OLD!

• OMG... Im 47. An Im still feeling like Im 18. Only body is getting older. So Im fixing it via " Harrison Ford method" = exercising. ( Im eating what I want and no problem, but moving is important.
    Age 20? ... Uff.. echh.. this is the most beautiful age and there is NO place to think about getting older!.
    Youyre 20!!! Not 30,40,50! But be sure when you will be 40.. you will have great feeling!

• Order your depends undergarments and get the metamucil ready! Did you drink your prune juice today?

• Lmfao! 20 really wait till u hit 40 if you think 20 is old. Im just now starting to think im getting old. Only cuz someday i feel it worse. Lol

• I wish I were still 20 -_-

• haha, that thought never crossed my mind at 20. i'm quite a bit older than you but i still feel 21. for me it's all in the mind, plus people always say i look younger than i am.

• You need sticks, grandma?

• Maybe soon so keep em ready for me please 👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

• They are ready but dang you are 20 already? Talk about being old there..

• 22 year old brah checkin in.. Getting ready to setup my AARP plan with @consultantisback

• Happy Birthday!!!

• Welcome to adult life. I do know one thing that might work. I know a person that could make you feel young again, almost like brand new. He says he can't do things that facial surgeon can do, but the inside can be made new.

• Ehh that's kinda creepy tbh

• I forgot that you don't like guys, this wouldn't work on you. Maybe just change you mind set, there are a lot of positive things about growing up, senior discounts, more mature relationships, handicap parking, and the most important of all; some people don't get to be old, they die young. You have life, even though it might be draining fast you still have it

• Do something that makes you feel like a kid again. :P. I always feel like a youngster at an amusement park. :). Just hop on a roller coaster. ;). Then scream like a kid again. :D.

• Achieve things, make money, have a stable income, have fruitful relationships with the opposite sex and form strong relationships with people, so as you grow, the effects of growing older are lessened.

• Not sure but that's why those who chastise older people need to be careful.

• my father is nearly 50 and he says we still got much to live -_- you're still young lol 😂

• You feel ancient now? Just wait two MORE decades! then you'll be my age!
    You'll hardly be able to lift a finger to post and your eyes will be so bad you won't be able to tell one emoji from another!

• I feel young, instead.

• Take up knitting and invest in bifocals and shawls.

• lol, keep company with old timers like I :)

• Are you kidding me? I'm 56 and I have to keep reminding myself I'm not 25 any more.

• Oh you seem really young, no need to feel like this please :)

• haha 20 is not old.

• I am 30 go figure :'(

• Relax yer just 20 not 80... I'm 24 and I often feel like a teen...

It's in yer mind and only... but if yer really so obsessed then hang out wid old people so u can feel young and get over it...

What Girls Said 13

• I felt the same few months ago.. 😣 I felt like I not enough time but so much to do in life.. and I'll die before doing anything I want.. I'll be old and wrinkled and very soon.. but this feeling will go away in a month or so.. and you'll go on with life and focus on more important things.. cuz you have to enjoy the present to have a good future.. 😊 happy birthday in advance.. 🎂

• I was like Peter Pan for all my life but you see it couldn't help me and I am 19 now.
    But I always feel myself young.
    Realize your youth while you have it.
    Youth is condition of mind not a body.
    I don't remember who said "If you want to never get old do the same crazy things and mistakes you did in youth." I do this everytime 😂
    You are not only one who thinks about death. You are afraid of it, you choose life. It is youth.
    You are young,
    I am young,
    We are young.

• Well, how about focusing on all the amazing things being 20 involves? If we would focus on the negative things of each stage in our lifes, no one would be happy. Put a smile on ur face now! You are 20! Still young, but independent! U can work, travel, try different hobbies. There's so much out there, enjoy and look at the possitive things :)

• I felt the same way when turning 18, 20, and 21. You just have to cry in your bed for a while and then suck it up. It's what I did. xD

• Netflix and chocolate will keep me company 👵🏻👍

• I just turned 28. TWENTY-EIGHT. That's almost 3 decades! And I'm like going through a pre-midlife crisis here!

• lol I have felt that way too

I guess I just need not to care. I'll still be cool when I become old xD

But Yeah, if i could have had my way, I would have stopped at 18... :/

• I felt the same when I turned 20 😜

• Yea I felt the same way turning 20 lol it's still an extrmely young age tho you'll be fine enjoy its a good age!

• haha, you are not alone. Damn, last time i check, i dont want to read the news paper, or care about, stocks, stats, taxes, benefits and insurance. Now, its everything for me. ugh, getting old.

• omg im turning 20 in four days and I feel old too. its depressing. i feel i haven't done anything with my life but its just beginning

• Let me know when you find out

• you pour thing you must be the only person in the world thats getting older. Try to stick it out and ask again when you are 60 +++++

• Simple change the way you think, and never lose your humor... you are as old as you think if you think old you become old, if you are active and think young so shall you be, it all starts in the mind regardless of your age.