What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?

What is the best advice your parents ever gave you?

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• "don't discuss politics with strangers" and "don't graduate college without learning a tangible skill"

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• always treat a women right and never never hit her,, just be a man and walk away.. give her some space

1|0
    0|0
  • They always told me to keep being myself and don't change for anyone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make sure she's 18 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • That if I don't wrap my junk she'll kill me for making her a grandma before she's did. Well... she's been a grandma for 6 years and I'm still here, that liar! Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • If a stranger wants to give you candy, or show you his pets don't go with him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mom/Dad: Dont forget your jacket its cold outside
    You: Yes Mom... * takes the jacket hides it behind a bush* Just kidding

1|0
    0|0
  • Wash your hands after taking a shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • haha my parents give the most shitty advise, there's a reason I never listen to them... if I would have always listened to them I would have never developed as a person

1|0
    0|0
  • when i got my first girlfriend they said always wear a condom

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents never really give me advice. I prefer to figure things out on my own

1|0
    0|0
  • Family first; Always!

&

Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Don't let other bring you down because miserable people love company

1|0
    0|0
  • Without a hat there is no party 👍

1|0
    0|0
  • kid, live is rough

1|0
    0|0
  • Make lots of money. Not really a saying but they were right tho

1|0
    0|0
  • "Some people never change". I just have to believe that

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Try everything once, no matter what it is. Live your life without any room for regret.

-my dad.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well my beloved late grandfather was always telling me to.. "Keep Your Feet On The Ground And Keep Reaching For The Stars" .. Never a truer word spoken in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Keep your head when you walk in. Don't look down idgaf what!"👍👌 realest shhh my mother ever said and we don't get a long.

1|0
    0|0
    • I meant *Up*

• Show All
    • Screw it lnao. Sorry @Victorianna 😂

• Haha hey don't worry about typo errors.

I think people on GaG think I drunk type every time I'm on GaG... with the spelling errors and my grammar sucks too haha. No one could ever beat my errors. I'm the number one champion error maker 😂😂😂

• Never give a blow job on the first date

1|0
    0|0
  • The best? Ummm I think it's the :"dont eat anything I will cook fish"

1|0
    0|0