Why do different races of men feel the need to refer to black women as food?

I almost got into a fight at school yesterday, because this white boy had the nerve to say "I want a chocolate girl." Tf, is a chocolate girl? You want a chocolate bar shaped into a woman? What? You won't believe how many times i've heard non-black dudes say, "chocolate girls, mocha girls, blueberry pancake, etc..." That shit ain't cute. I don't see nobody calling white girls vanilla girls, milkshakes, vanilla wafers. Nah, homie. I think its lowkey racist tbh. Just my opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Black guys call white girls snow bunnies, ice queens, snow princesses. I've heard black girls call white guys the marshmallow to their hot chocolate or the cream in their coffee. I've heard black people talk about how they're "down with the swirl" referring to white people. What's the difference exactly?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• In all fairness, I've heard white girls being referred to as snow bunnies and white chocolate. I mean I get it. It doesn't really bother me. Unless it's excessive.

• I don't like it either.

though, I have heard people referring to whites and stereotypical white culturre things as vanilla.

• Wall guys are stupid get used to it

• Ignorant people come in all colours and flavours... it It isn't reserved for just the whites.

Raj on Big Bang constantly refers to himself as Caramel... he is pretty tasty looking though :)

• lmaoo

• It doesn't bother me to be honest...

• I had boys at college call me "white bread" & "cracker" - yummy things like mocha and chocolate sound much better. 😋

• Yea I noticed guys do that to non white women. Why? They will refer to mixed black and white girls as mocha or something and Mexican girls as spicy

What Guys Said 8

• See this is the type of shit that makes it impossible to discuss real race issues. Stop looking for reasons to dislike people. Stop letting people determine what type of person you want to be.

• @asker

you a sensitive ass nigga

• Blueberry pancake? How does that fit?

• Because they are morons.

• The fuck is a blueberry pancake, Violet Beauregard?

• vanilla is much more delicious than chocolate. black girls are the least attractive of all girls.

• They call them crackers though.

• I've heard many black women that are into white guys say something like "I want cream/milk in my coffee"
    Black guys call white girls 'snowbunnies'

Mind your business