Have anyone planned to stop using social media for a week?

Like to do this for ur eye health & be back again

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I've done it. And it did me good - it was nice to come back but it was relaxing to be away from it for a week :D
    You're the very first person from Saudi Arabia I've seen in my two years on GAG... welcome on board :D

• U encouraged me more now! I'll start after tomorrow. Yeah Cuz most Saudis Addicted to snap, ig, path but I always prefer the answer sites ilove advices & people view
      Thank youuu 😄

• Yeah you'll enjoy GAG for sure than!
      Just looks over the few creeps there are on here, most people are nice and like to interact :D
      You'll have healthy discussions on here and if you like that, make some friends :D

• Thank you 🌹 Yes I did I can handle Gagers lol most are nice & friendly

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't done that specifically for my eye health, but you should limit all computer and phone usage if you're worried about your eyes. Any excessive amount of bright lights can hurt your eyes, causing headaches, making you sleep less potentially, etc...

What Guys Said 2

• I have done that already many times, it doesn't affect me at all.

• I go months without it then I'm bored line addicted for 2 or 3 weeks then go months without it again

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't go on Facebook or instagram for about three weeks