Drinkers of GaG: is chocolate alcohol good?

I was going through my email earlier and a restaurant I get coupons for was advertising a chocolate stout beer. The place is an hour away so I doubt I'll go to try it but I do know of another place nearby that sells something similar. I thought of trying it but I wouldn't want to spend $5 and not like it. Especially since I'm not a fan of beer in general out of what I've had so far. :/

Anyone have any experiences with this? How was it?

Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Chocolate stout beer kicks ass, such a rich velvety flavor. But keep in mind a chocolate stout isn't very sweet at all. in my opinion lagers and ales have more of a sweetness that stouts do.

If u don't like beer, you will HATE this chocolate stout. Just pass it up and get something else to booze on. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• I suspect its cheap tasting

What Guys Said 3

• I've tried the so called "raddler" beer that tastes like lemon. Its not bad, but why would you call it beer? Its a fucking lemonade. Has the same taste and the same alcohol content.

I suspect that your chocolate beer is going to be the same.

• Okay, thanks for your input!

• No problemo :) if you end up going I'd love to hear your feedback lol cause a chocolate fizzy drink doesn't seem that bad

• I'll will surely let you know if I do! :)

• 1|0
  • Not for me. I really don't like sweet tasting alcohol.

What Girls Said 0