Favorite Album of the 90s?

What are some of your favorite Albums of the 90s and why are they your favorite

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The one that comes to me off the top of my head is "The Colour And The Shape" by the Foo Fighters. I've been a Foo Fighters fan for quite some time, but this album has remained my favorite one released by them (followed by Wasting Light).
    i.ytimg.com/vi/sVpDMAeorvA/maxresdefault.jpg

I mean, the album has great songs like Monkey Wrench, My Hero, My Poor Brain, Everlong, just to name a few. Most albums I listen to have maybe 2 or 3 good songs and the rest as fillers, but I actually like pretty much all the ones in this album.
    -----
    After that I would say Images and Words by Dream Theater. I really love Dream Theater and how they combine kind of the epic-ness of orchestral feel with heavy distortion and "typical" rock instruments. They also offer some technical ability to it all too. Some people get stingy because Petrucci sweep picks with rhythm pickup, but it doesn't bother me lol. The big hit that came from Images and Words was "Pull Me Under" but the other song are also really awesome.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/Mh3c0eys-8o/maxresdefault.jpg

• Any other Album you like?

• Yeah I love Nirvana and I love Nevermind it was the biggest Album in the 90s I wish some of their other Albums were as big though

• Nevermind is probably my favorite Album of the 90s Nd Nirvana is my favorite band

What Girls Said 3

• Way too many. 90's music in general was just super awesome.

• Yeah it was I love the 90s its my favorite decade what is one of your favorite Albums?

• What is one of your favorite Albums?

• Dirt by Alice in Chains

• ready to die- the notorious B. I. G, my favorite songs are from that album

What Guys Said 5

• Rough. Uh... Ten, Aenima, Astro Creep 2000, Purple, Dirt, Mellon Collie.

They are my favorites because I like the music on them.

• Tough to choose. To many. Sorry

• Ten pearl jam!

• Eh difficult to choose... but if I had to choose I'll choose Massive Attack's Blue Lines... kinda influential...

• Any other Albums you like?

• Can u make any suggestions then?

• Nirvana Heart Shaped Box Mexican Seafood IN Bloom Come As You Are Molly's Lips Drain You Sliver