Does anyone else prefer going to bed around the same time every night instead of staying up late just because it's the weekend?

I still like to go out sometimes, but for the most part, I like to go to bed no later than midnight most nights now. is it just me? am I turning into a granny before my time? ;)

• yes, bed around same time every night
    Vote A
  • nope, up all night on the weekends/nights off work
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely stay up longer on the weekends! I work a white collar job as a substitute teacher, so my job isn't physically strenuous at all, so I don't feel much fatigue from an abnormal sleep schedule. 👍

1|0
    0|0
    • don't teachers need to be in early though?

side note: I didn't know teaching jobs were considered any type of collar. interesting

• Show All
    • math made me cry all through high school and I love learning

• U have me now... so u can stop math making you cry! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup! I don't like messing up my schedule. If I stay up later then it's only for an extra hour at most.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's pretty good. if I'm up late, its usually much later than that. and it definitely screws up my sleep for the next day at least

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• im trying to mature, and do what you're doing, but, im having a tough time with it. I had been going to bed at odd times, for 26 years, and trying to make a sudden change, is very tough

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know if maturity has anything to do with it. my body just doesn't like being up all night long anymore.

• I don't care about being up, it's about being mature, and going to bed at a reasonable time. if you don't, you will not get up in time, and will be groggy the entire time at work

• Yeah I go to bed the same time 😉

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes and no... I do prefer to go to bed around the same time every night including the weekend but I go to bed late anyway xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Today YES!

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • tomorrow is Saturday

• I know I have to turn it in before sunday! Its an online English class in college.

• I go to bed pretty late as it is, so I'm typically asleep around the same time, no matter what day it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I turn in around the same time every night. Between 9-10 then again I'm up at 4-5 am. for work.

1|0
    0|0