Does anyone else prefer going to bed around the same time every night instead of staying up late just because it's the weekend?

I still like to go out sometimes, but for the most part, I like to go to bed no later than midnight most nights now. is it just me? am I turning into a granny before my time? ;)

• yes, bed around same time every night
  • nope, up all night on the weekends/nights off work

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely stay up longer on the weekends! I work a white collar job as a substitute teacher, so my job isn't physically strenuous at all, so I don't feel much fatigue from an abnormal sleep schedule. 👍

• don't teachers need to be in early though?

side note: I didn't know teaching jobs were considered any type of collar. interesting

• math made me cry all through high school and I love learning

• U have me now... so u can stop math making you cry! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup! I don't like messing up my schedule. If I stay up later then it's only for an extra hour at most.

• that's pretty good. if I'm up late, its usually much later than that. and it definitely screws up my sleep for the next day at least

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• im trying to mature, and do what you're doing, but, im having a tough time with it. I had been going to bed at odd times, for 26 years, and trying to make a sudden change, is very tough

• I don't know if maturity has anything to do with it. my body just doesn't like being up all night long anymore.

• I don't care about being up, it's about being mature, and going to bed at a reasonable time. if you don't, you will not get up in time, and will be groggy the entire time at work

• Yeah I go to bed the same time 😉

What Girls Said 4

• Yes and no... I do prefer to go to bed around the same time every night including the weekend but I go to bed late anyway xD

• Today YES!

• tomorrow is Saturday

• I know I have to turn it in before sunday! Its an online English class in college.

• I go to bed pretty late as it is, so I'm typically asleep around the same time, no matter what day it is.

• Yes I turn in around the same time every night. Between 9-10 then again I'm up at 4-5 am. for work.