What's the fastest you've ever driven?

I'd say the fastest I've ever driven was probably somewhere around 75 mph. So what's the fastest you ever driven and what were you driving?

Most Helpful Guy

• 90 miles JK can you give me MHO please?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've caught myself doing 120mph or so down the leeward side of I-40. Like, in neutral.

That road's got a lot of uninterrupted downgrade on the eastern side of the continental divide.
    So does I-70, but the cops in Colorado actually give a shit.

• Also, I've gotten my husband's Corvette up to about 185mph in Silver State Classic events, but that doesn't really count, since that's... like, an event whose specific purpose is THAT.

• Tx for MH Luv <3

What Guys Said 40

• Well I used to own a pickup truck.. for twenty years and the fastest I drove one night because of being late for a meeting was 135 m p h.. but the cop that gave me the ticket when he pulled me over said I was doing 148 m p h.. after that I only drove the speed limit. that ticket cost me a big chunk of cash and a lot of grief.

That truck is now gone as some women driver in a semi from Alberta.. that I think got her license in a cracker jack box took it out 5 years ago and I was lucky to walk away from it.. and now the only thing I drive is a mountain bike,, fastest I had that up to was 41 m p h and that was going down a hill.. take care

• Did about 105/110 once in a Ford Taurus. Speedometer doesn't go very high in one of those.

Most young people have probably put the pedal to the metal, literally, at least once. Need to pick your road and your conditions carefully.

• My mom's got a Ford Taurus ;p mine's a focus lol haven't taken my opportunity to put the pedal to the floor lol the 75 was just an accident. Thanks for the suggestions as well :)

• Always be safe when you're speedin'!!!

• Lol no worries :) I will, thank you

• 120 plus. The speedometer was buried. In my Lincoln Towncar.

• Been driven 130-150 mph passengering in a Jaguar E-type.
    Driven myself: some 125 mph in a BMW. It gets real scary when overtaking a 50 mph truck or car, knowing it could swerve for some idiot reason.

• I've personally driven at 105MPH in a Crown Victoria while trying to catch up with a drunk driver on the interstate late at night. I've been a passenger at about 130MPH in a Ford Probe. That's an estimate only because the speedometer wrapped around back to zero and hit the peg. That car never ran right again.

• About 230 km/h or around 143 mph, quite close to the top speed of the car I was driving. I'd like to try going faster, but haven't had access to a car which can accelerate fast enough and reach its top speed before it runs out of road :D Maybe on a bike one day...

• Wow, 143 is crazy impressive though, but good luck going faster and be careful lol

• I haven't. I never go over 40 except on the freeway which I hardly travel on. However, I did have one close call taking my eyes off the road to adjust my iPod. I was lucky nothing happened otherwise my parents would never let me drive again. Fortunately they don't know. From there I never screw off while driving again.

• I am german. So probably been above most murricans here with ease. Fastest driving myself was 200km/h / 125mph. Fastest as a co-driver was 230km/h / 145mph

• Pretty fast

• Yeh I've seen videos on youtube of people doing insane speeds on some of your autobahns. Our legal max in the UK is 70mph.

• 103MPH

BRB on highway with sloot
    JK BRB on highway with my bro
    BRB I accidently grab his cock instead of the shifter
    BRB he laughed
    BRB I gave him a handy
    BRB we laughed more because we bros and said no homo
    BRB he was laughing too hard so I shoved my cock in his mouth to shut him up
    BRB we hit a semi going 103MPH
    BRB bro is now crippled from the torso up
    BRB bro still has use of his dink
    BRB no homo
    BRB BRB

• 120 mph!!!

• Like 105
    Loved that swishing sound when you pass a car by lol knowing you left their ride shaking a bit

• Here in my country roads are shit so on 2 wheels I went up to 97-100 kmph. I can't drive 4 wheelers :/

• Hmm I'm not sure how many mph that is, but sounds like a decent speed

• Yeah. So I don't take bike on highways except for going college :/

• Yea I don't blame you

• 100mph on motorbike a few times. Once hit 110mph (177km/h) and everything was a blur, I knew it was game over if I came off so I backed off the throttle straight away. I think the bike itself was capable of 130/210

• 127MPH Toyota (Camry) Solara

• Pretty fast

• Yea, I was on the highway and there was literally no one there so I was doing 90 which for times like that is what I normally do and I just decided to see what my car could hit. I woulda kept going, but I was scared of not seeing a cop when I go past him.

• When I was driving? About 62 mph. Honda foreman four-wheeler.
    When someone else was driving?
    I don't know, probably in the seventies, various cars.

• Probably 65-70mph.

• I think I hit 80 once. I don't like driving fast. I rarely go over 70 on the highway.

• Somewhere between 140 and 150 mph. Speedo on goes to 85, had to work it out by rpm and gearing.
    Fastest off road- 100 on a snowmobile

• 140+ was in my Mustang (profile pic)

• Oh yeah, most sleds will do 110 or more. Mine would do 0-60 in just over 3 seconds. And my Mustang ran out of room at 140, it had more in it. Haven't found a road to test top end on that thing yet.

• Dang, I'm impressed

• About 180 km/hr on a track in a pinto LOL

• Hell that's regular :-p

• Haha I know, I'm so lame :p after reading these responses I kinda feel like I need to try putting the pedal to the floor lol

• Hmm between 130-140 mph.

• Pretty impressive, gotta say though I'm really starting to feel like a wuss, a lot of you are putting up some high numbers lol

• Don't feel bad, it's nothing that special. I was lucky not to get caught. I was driving a 98 Acura TL and when I finally stopped it was smoking a little so I decided never to do that again.

• Haha yea might be a good idea lol

• 128 miles per hour in a car
    160 miles per hour on bike

• I think 110mph in a Rav4.

• On two wheels 90 MPH and 4 about 110

• Pretty fast, especially for only being on two wheels, I'm too big of a wimp

• Probably around 100 mph, at least 90 mph before

• 186. indicated.

• Me too around 80mph.
    I don't have a car yet, so that's what I would go max on someone else's car

• about 200km/h, that's ~125mph

my tiny car doesn't go much faster

• That's pretty fast though, beats the heck outta my 75 mph

• I have a Fiat Punto Evo Sport, speedometer goes to 230km/h / 143 mph

• Haha pretty close then. I'm gonna have to check mine just to see for sure. Thoughi doubt I'd ever get my car remotely close to that speed :p

• 210 km/hr that was FAST it was on a race track 😛

• 135 mph.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 7